SS PigeonShit

Be back whenever

Even though I am not Admin SS I have to agree on some parts. Like there used to be way worse admins on but they left or got banned. We just got to deal with it sometimes or do what I do sometimes and not show up for 3-6 months at a time. 

See ya man

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, SSPigeonShit said:

Thanks to @Spazzin for making TTT fun as all hell, thanks to @Twistercat for keeping those damn false slayers away, thanks to @Door for keeping me sane from 9pm-12am, thanks to @WholeMilk for helping me become an admin for such a brief time back in the day, thanks to @mbs for literally bringing Hide And Seek back to life and making it better than ever, thanks to  @IllegalCucumber for failing at all crouch jumps, thanks to @TheClassyBandit for his Canadian border stories that still inspire me to this day, thanks to @D3fault for going on his drunken rants about how nobody helps him, and last but not least thanks to @myPHART for being the fall man when we wanted to piss off @Violator. Also, thank you @Muffin for being Muffin I guess.

ignored ; -;

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

4 hours ago, SSPigeonShit said:

Good god, that was like a whole year ago. Are we still talking about things that happened A WHOLE YEAR AGO???

YEAH, really tho, a break from gmod is a nice thing. hf with it.

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif