RivalRevival

What's Your Name About?

I like to hear people's stories and see their creativity, so humor me with the story of how you came up with your name (even if you don't think it's interesting)

I'll share mine first: I was watching Futurama (the episode with the penguins getting soaked in oil) when Bender began calling Fry "Wiggles" so on mobile games I'd began using it as i found it humorous. People began questioning it so i said it was "wiggles: worth it" but spelled it Wigglesworth and with a capital W, I've been WigglesWorth since. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Korowa

I changed it from a brand but it turns out that my name (the altered one that I use) means cow in Russian but cba to go by anything else.

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

I got my name trough an old Pyrocinical meme. It has stayed ever since :D

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

Well.... I was around 5 years old and it was my first encounter with the username business. I took around 30 minutes as a dumb 5 year-old trying to think of something. I focused on making it snazzy and having the same letter as R (for Royce).

After my long think, I typed in "RockRoyce", as my 5-year old idiotic mind thought it'd be cool like "Rocking cool" or something dumb I don't really know xd

And from then on... It stuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

I got my name from the firecracker called cherry bomb. My real life nickname is Jerry (not my real name), so I thought it would be nice play-on word thing. 

Most people think I got it from some stupid song that goes "che-che-che-cherry bomb!" but it did not. I've never heard of it.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

i was super bored and started brainstorming of random things and look where we are now.

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Posted  Edited by DoctorDJ

I played a game that shall not be named. And my friend gave me his account called DJ65. So it kinda stuck with me (i added the doctor part when dj was to short of a name)

Edited by DoctorDJ

Well ya see a long time ago in the state of Michigan, I was conceived on new years and born in September. and on the birth certificate they wrote the name Blake.

rip.png

17 minutes ago, DoctorDJ said:

I played a game that shall not be named. And my friend gave me his account called DJ65. So it kinda stuck with me (i added the doctor part when dj was to short of a name)

Definitely Roblox

:lenny:

Anyway, I was about 8 and Minecraft wanted a username. I thought to myself, what is the best Pokemon... (obviously a Wailord). And well, King sounds pretty sick with Wailord so there ya go.:thumbsupup:

Achievements

A long time ago, I was at my dad's houses playing poker, or some other card game, with my brothers and sisters and he was teaching me how to play the game. He told that the spades and the clubs are the most powerful cards in the game and that it represents how black people are strong and powerful. Later, he told me that the ace of spades is the most powerful cards in the game. Since I'm black, I thought to myself, "Hey, that's not a bad name." So started to call myself the AceOfSpades. I even change my email to the AceOfSpades and change my twitter to the AceOfSpades also.  

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

24 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

A long time ago, I was at my dad's houses playing poker, or some other card game, with my brothers and sisters and he was teaching me how to play the game. He told that the spades and the clubs are the most powerful cards in the game and that it represents how black people are strong and powerful. Later, he told me that the ace of spades is the most powerful cards in the game. Since I'm black, I thought to myself, "Hey, that's not a bad name." So started to call myself the AceOfSpades. I even change my email to the AceOfSpades and change my twitter to the AceOfSpades also.  

The diamonds and hearts are pretty good too

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

This name was coined by someone I use to help while I was a volunteer coach for the special olympics.

I was chit-chatting with some girl when the special olympian passed by and said

"HIIII JOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!!!1!"

The person I was talking to loved it, and so that became my name.  Some people in real life literally call me Joshy now.  Anyhow: I wasn't quite using this online until someone heard my voice over the microphone and said something along the lines of "Hey, kid.  Isn't it your bed time?"  I screwed around and changed my name to the most childish thing I could think of...  and with my typical (not very masculine and pathetic voice) I told them "My mom said I could stay up late today."  We all had a good time.  People were legit talking to me like I was a legit little kid.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

As far as the name I'm most known for, which is Mould Silvercrest, Mould is actually my last name but as far as Silvercrest goes, it started when I was playing Gmod with Snowpaw Silvercrest and Lily Silvercrest (don't get your hopes up, Lily's a dude) and Snow had asked me to add Silvercrest to my name since there was a kid trying to flirt with her to the point of harassment. When she asked me to do this, she had the idea of intimidating the kid to stop flirting with her by having him think we were in a clan, which worked, and since then I always kept the Silvercrest name when I do play under the name of Mould.

As far as Ram goes, I was really drunk one night while playing with @Sonic393 to where I changed my name and profile as Ram from the anime RE:ZERO. Haven't changed it until my most recent name change when I tried going incognito as a normal VIP player in CSGO Jailbreak

And for Enju Saion-ji, just some weeb shit from a graphic novel for IOS and andriod as well as FB. This was the name I used when trying to go incognito as a normal VIP player. Had some fun with people trying to play "Guess who's the admin". But within 15 - 20 minutes @BicycleTricycle had figured me out and everyone else caught on. Cat's out of the bag lmao

A series of random ass events that are hard to explain caused this name to appear out of nowhere and then I became known as "Ato" or "Atomix" (mix is uncommon but preferred)

here's the real deal:
my old name was MixDrive (I was called mix back then) and thought "hm what if I combine my minecraft username with my steam name" and then poof