RivalRevival

What's Your Name About?

The name I go by irl is Mike Beech. I tried to make an extra account in Mobile Strike a year or two ago and when I went to just make it my name it suggested something with Bee, I then made it into TheLastBee.

Soon I will most likely change my last name to actually be Bee. 

BeeMovie.jpg.b9a82186403474ef80706d44b33d10db.jpg

3 minutes ago, John_Ariana_Man said:

My name become John Jeez Man because, I randomly thought of the name. but, John Ariana Man came through becomes of my obsession of Ariana Grande lol. 

"Never could have guessed you were obsessed" he says as the Ariana Grande videos in you signature keep playing.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

My name came from when I played on my brother's computer. He named himself Chef Lunchables and I played CSGO Jailbreak under that name. Once I got my own computer and account I kept Chef but removed Lunchables because that cringey. I have had the same name every since.:lenny:

http://thedarkness.wikia.com/wiki/Darkling

A quote from the link above

"The Darkling appears to be English in not only his clothing but his colloquial way of speaking as well as he seems to use the word 'fuck' a lot, as well as 'bollocks' giving him a more relatable, down-to-earth personality. He shows himself to be more of a cheeky and mischievous personality than evil and can sometimes be spotted urinating on the dead bodies of recent victims."

Achievements

I managed to get my name from 3 different places. One of them being the real name of my favorite character in The Walking Dead, Chandler Riggs, Another being a user going by the same name of the mobile game Clash of Clans.  The 3rd being the character Rigby from the show "Regular Show" hence where I got the idea of me being a raccoon.

jinnd1.png

Everyone or at least most know I change my name a lot.

• Bae came into idea ever since that one day when a lot of girls were being called bae when it actually means poop, and I loved the actual definition. 
  • Petals (steam name) came into idea when I had to removed symbols from my previous named that couldn't record my playtime both steam and gametracker; originally Derpy ❤ (its more black not red). And it's to match with @Rose :lenny: 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

OH YIKES MINE IS CRINGEY!! Ok so when I first started playing steam games I was REALLY into undertale. Like, obsessively so. I played for like 3 hours a day and my parents were legitimately concerned. But, anyways, in undertale, there are these little spiders that bake or something, and I thought they were cool. And there are also these parts of it that are totally dark with these beautiful stars. So I was like: whoa I'm gonna be edgy. I'll be starsandspiders. Now I never play undertale anymore (although it is quite a cool game, and the graphics are great. It gets a bit of a bad rep.) but I still like the username. ANYWHO. that's it. Commence making fun of me.

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 8.06.59 PM.png