TDDC der mono

Is it possible to donate with in game items?

Posted  Edited by Bae

This has been suggested previously before and if I'm not wrong, the answer is a no. I'll go find the thread edit or post

The same idea but instead of csgo keys; it was placed in as community activity credits to get donation items:

edited.

apparently the other threads were either locked or hidden away.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Nope, PayPal only mate. Businesses like NFO and OVH don't exactly want to be paid in CS:GO Keys. We use the donation money to pay for the servers, and we need to use pure funds instead of skins and items on an unstable market.

I mean, if @Roy ever wants to expand to allowing credit/debit cards directly, or bitcoin for whatever reason, then i mean he can go ahead but for now, PayPal is the way, pal.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

1 minute ago, Charmy said:

Nope, PayPal only mate. Businesses like NFO and OVH don't exactly want to be paid in CS:GO Keys. We use the donation money to pay for the servers, and we need to use pure funds instead of skins and items on an unstable market.

I mean, if @Roy ever wants to expand to allowing credit/debit cards directly, or bitcoin for whatever reason, then i mean he can go ahead but for now, PayPal is the way, pal.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

But only if you trust those websites though; a lot of them scam you and some of them paypal blocks those websites from receiving the money/credits.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements