cancelledfish

Ban Appeal Canceled Fish

Name: Canceled Fish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59585846

Banned by: Idk

Ban reason: Mass RDM?

Why you should be unbanned: I was afk when I got banned but I was banned for mass RDM after killing people for calling a false kos on me or attempting to RDM me because I wouldn't leave the server. Every round these people would call a false KOS on me and try to kill me even if I was a detective. Admin joins after all this happened and banned me with no proof even though you can check the damage logs for half the reports I got.

Well the round I banned you for was Round 5, because you were a detective and when someone KOS'd you, you killed them. That is RDM since obviously no one is going to follow that KOS since you are a detective, and most likely it was intended for a joke. The next guy you literally took a gold sword to his throat for no reason, he was innocent and had done nothing. Next, you threw an incendiary and almost killed another dude (Apex) who had done nothing (This is Attempted Mass RDM).

Though looking into logs earlier I thought you killed Apex for no reason which is why I put Mass RDM. However, since it was self-defense when you killed Apex,

I will change it to Attempted Mass RDM. Other than that, this ban appeal is: Denied.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309