Aazam07

Super Mass RDM case

Posted  Edited by Aazam07 - Edit Reason: Professionalism after the emotions faded

So letme tell you guys about a story where i decided to shoot a slam in tester.....

Name: Aazam Chattha

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113529848

Banned by: Karma or maybe additional ban by someone I don't recall.

Ban reason: Super Mass RDM

Why you should be unbanned:

I shouldn't be unbanned. I did something extremely  stupid and I have been going about this server lately rather flippantly. Punishment could possibly do a great deal of help to correct my brain's lack of professionalism and respect of other players. I feel that some time away, maybe a week, could do some serious help and it would make me even more excited to come back and more careful next time. 

here is what I posted earlier. I understand my actions have consequences. but disregard everything below and proceed to move with ban you seem to be suitable, I personally feel one week should be enough time to rehabilitate but if you feel more is necessary I won't question.

"it was honestly the most regretable decision I've made this year. I committed super mass rdm by shooting a slam in tester and it was terrible. I shouldnt havbe done it but i did. I was bored and thought it would be funny. 

I love this server its my life i cant lose it. i'm a big donor too. And I really Love this server. I've just been crying right now I feel so bad and I can't imagine not being able to play with all my friends in the future. I am honestly terribly sorry. I never RDM,  you can check previous slays and ask my friends, and there are little to no slays even recently. it was just so tempting and it  could have gone off regardless who knows, I just  thought it wouldn't affect me and it would just be a T kill so I was gonna help them out I suppose that was my terrible logic. But it was all on my hands. And I'm seriously sorry. I can take a week ban but a permanent ban would honestly be overkill. I really truly care about this server and I have a lot of friends online and I feel that proper time to rethink my actions will help me better move forward with being a better player in the future."

Truly apologize. 

Best,

Aazam Chattha.

Edited by Aazam07
Professionalism after the emotions faded

Posted  Edited by Aazam07

I was karma banned pyros, so idk how this works

how do i tag people onto this forum? i want to tag kubnair and sketch and yagyuu chan

Edited by Aazam07

Well he shot my slam when i threw it in tester :lenny: and that was happened when no admin on. So yeah. Also you killed my T buddies too and thats affect to my karma too. Its ok my friend but next time dont shoot the slam when you see it. Throw it somewhere