cancerous_cunt

Missing textures in ttt_outlandmine problem fixed

Posted  Edited by ZaKLaKe

I recently found a way to fix the purple missing textures outside and inside certain buildings on ttt_outlandmine.

You have to, obviously, have the textures for Half-Life 2: Episode 2 first. If you don’t have it, here’s a link to a download : here (or just buy it it's literally $7 and, in my opinion, less shady than a free download. If you do consider buying it, I recommend waiting for the Steam Winter Sales to come up (21th december); the price should go down by 60% to 80%...)

1. Open Garry’s Mod and go to the main menu.

03980CB6-C29A-4ABC-8351-AA9A984F63EC.jpeg

2. Then, at the bottom-right of the screen, there should be a sort-of "Controller" button, a button with a flag on it and another longer one with the current gamemode you're playing on it (For this next pic, Hide-And-Seek was chosen...). Next click on the "Controller" button :

F8032DA7-BFC4-4193-8DFB-DE7F152FD93F.jpeg

3. A board with all the textures of maps & games you own should show up after you clicked on the button :

89E71B06-19E1-4D1C-9557-69FDB4219268.jpeg

4. Search for the "Half-Life 2: Episode 2" texture and check the box next to it : (I recommend checking the "Half-Life 2: Episode 1" texture too just to make sure any texture is not left out)

61B5CEDB-7FC8-468B-A377-13D5BB346E97.jpeg

Close and re-open Garry's Mod (Optional) and the textures should be loaded the next time you enter the map... Enjoy! :)

Edited by ZaKLaKe

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status