EnickTheDemon

Improving for ZE

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

1. Try to watch zombie guides.

2. If you are sure that you know the map try to lead.

3. if there is someone leading let him lead. Be polite.

4. Make sure that you will not spam in discord shit memes.

5. Try to improve yourself on server how is normal quite player, dont try to talk 24/7

6. Be more active on forum and try to help community to have better reputation.

7. If you see that there is someone who is spamming dont need to use !report (3-4 times)

8. Probably better to dont discuss with another players in voice chat wich are older than you because community is different.

9. Use good weapons and NEVER try to troll.

10. Fix your mic how donchil sayed. Sometimes it is really annoying.

11. Honestly, try to use binds like bind 1 "say /bizon"

12. Dont need to support autistic hour.

13. If you see that server is going to hell dont panic. (YES YOU DONT NEED TO PM EVERY SINGLE TIME BLYAD) 

14.Listen another players from tryhard clans because they have a lot of experianse.

15. Have fun and enjoy from ze <3 

P.s thats all what i wanted to say.  GL my comrad.

Edited by OLIVKA

22 minutes ago, OLIVKA said:

1. Try to watch zombie guides.

2. If you are sure that you know the map try to lead.

3. if there is someone leading let him lead. Be polite.

4. Make sure that you will not spam in discord shit memes.

5. Try to improve yourself on server how is normal quite player, dont try to talk 24/7

6. Be more active on forum and try to help community to have better reputation.

7. If you see that there is someone who is spamming dont need to use !report (3-4 times)

8. Probably better to dont discuss with another players in voice chat wich are older than you because community is different.

9. Use good weapons and NEVER try to troll.

10. Fix your mic how donchil sayed. Sometimes it is really annoying.

11. Honestly, try to use binds like bind 1 "say /bizon"

12. Dont need to support autistic hour.

13. If you see that server is going to hell dont panic. (YES YOU DONT NEED TO PM EVERY SINGLE TIME BLYAD) 

14.Listen another players from tryhard clans because they have a lot of experianse.

15. Have fun and enjoy from ze <3 

P.s thats all what i wanted to say.  GL my comrad.

Tysm for the advice I've already done binds for a long time and fixed my mic. Thanks for reading and writing.

3 hours ago, RuO said:

I see you constantly talking over the leader when they're trying to lead. Let them lead please

I say you learn the map very well before you try leading, it could save time

Sometimes I see you using items incorrectly or in the wrong spot. Watch and learn how other players use items on maps

Play a lot more and learn from your mistakes if you want to improve. I've seen you improve a lot recently

Tysm

2 hours ago, donchill said:

mostly, fix your mic, sometimes it's like we can only hear every 2nd word (auto-transmit?) maybe use push to talk. thats one of the reasons you get muted often

I don't hold the mic that well thanks for the advice. @_PJ always reminds me.

Tysm

4 hours ago, Saint-Tab said:

1. Use your mic more often

2. Pick as many items as possible, press G over a cliff when you don't like the items

3. Use the Awp/Deagle combo

4. Only play during tryhard maps such as aesthetic and voodoo escape

God bless

This totally really helps!

Tysm

Surprisingly enough enick is a great leader and kinda ok at tryhard stuff, just learn maps more and stop spamming mic too. Keep it up and I’ll invite you to fetty elites 

Just as others have mentioned already in the thread, when someone else is already leading, please try your best to NOT speak over them and lead. I understand that you are very enthusiastic when it comes to leading, and you do possess an adequate knowledge of most maps to be able to lead them, but if someone is already leading please give them a chance to lead, even if you personally feel like you are able to lead better than them.

2 hours ago, xZephire said:

The people here are so fake.

I will give you real advise. Pro ze players drank bleach it's doping.

If you want to improve drink bleach.

thanks for the advice IES Hisoka, self titled pro ze player

10 hours ago, bb_IU said:

Just as others have mentioned already in the thread, when someone else is already leading, please try your best to NOT speak over them and lead. I understand that you are very enthusiastic when it comes to leading, and you do possess an adequate knowledge of most maps to be able to lead them, but if someone is already leading please give them a chance to lead, even if you personally feel like you are able to lead better than them.

Kk

You pretty much have the skills of a good ze player and it's still just the same 2 pieces of advice for you that I always give:
1. Hold your mic button when you talk
2. Learn when you shouldn't talk

After a team has given up on a map, repeatedly telling them "one more try" or lying and saying there are more levels isn't good imo. Newer and less experienced players don't get a good experience when they don't know what's happening and when they don't feel like their opinion matters.
Considering how good you are at lasers and timings on most maps, plus how many different maps you know (more than me) it's actually amazing to me that you can't hold down your mic button when you talk. Just sayin.
<3

On 27/12/2017 at 7:43 AM, _PJ said:

You pretty much have the skills of a good ze player and it's still just the same 2 pieces of advice for you that I always give:
1. Hold your mic button when you talk
2. Learn when you shouldn't talk

After a team has given up on a map, repeatedly telling them "one more try" or lying and saying there are more levels isn't good imo. Newer and less experienced players don't get a good experience when they don't know what's happening and when they don't feel like their opinion matters.
Considering how good you are at lasers and timings on most maps, plus how many different maps you know (more than me) it's actually amazing to me that you can't hold down your mic button when you talk. Just sayin.
<3

I'm trying . So hard thanks for always reminding me

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2018 at 2:36 AM, Tibet said:

1)  speak 2 octaves lower.

2) dont speak like olvika, one is enough.

3) stop using do you know the way meme.

ezpz  

I've never said do you know the way I say stop it's so fucking annoying