JGuary55

Admin application

Posted  Edited by JGuary551 - Edit Reason: Removed e-mail. Errors

Name:JGuary551

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:178289779

Play-time: 
Admin sponsor: @PurpleExod

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become admin because; I love this server so much it's literally my life, I love helping everyone especially the  new people because, I can teach them the right ways and there the best to teach, I like to show them the rights and wrongs of the rules and how to play. I love having a good time with everyone, I am very friendly and nice to all the people, and  I'm not that toxic.  I have a good relationship with admins on and off jailbreak. I would like to say I'm sorry for my MFK that was the stupidest thing I could have ever done and "it was very weird because a lot of people thought I would have never done something like this" and I'm mad at myself for doing it, I learned my lesson I will never do that again, it just ruins everything.

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I love helping out other people and making this the best server possible and trying to make them stay so they learn what there doing. I'm always on jailbreak at least 6-7 days and I'm always on late where no admins are usually on and I am, so if something happens I'm there to help and do what I need to do to help and clean this server up but also have a good time with people.

Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):

Steam name JGuary551
 I have discord, I am in the jailbreak discord
I have teamspeak also in jailbreak teamspeak 
{removed}
THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY AND LOOKING AT MY APPLICATION I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR HAVE A GOOD DAY
Edited by JGuary551
Removed e-mail. Errors

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by RockRoyce

Thank you for applying, @JGuary551! I am going to give you a +1

I think you're a very fun and active member of JB. I will list my pros/cons here:

Pros:

Active player

Good CT

Friendly

Knows rules well

Things to work on:
Maturity

Some rules (you know the incident)

Forum activity

Cons:

None :)

Thank you for taking the time and effort in making this application, I wish you further luck! <3

First >:)

PS: Make some tiny edits in your app, as your application can make an impression on us, and it is a bit grammatically incorrect.

Edited by RockRoyce

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

Posted  Edited by Worgee

Thanks for applying @JGuary551, considering your recent ban and some other things it's not in my interest to give you a +1 and I'm giving you a -1 slighty to neutral

Pros:

Familiar with the server

Cons:

Inconsistent behaviour (childish at times)

Need to understand consequenses* of actions

Get a better hang on the rules

Work on:

Become more mature

Learn from what you've done

Learn to understand the rules (not just know them)

Don't let toxic behaviour get a hang on you

Once I see improvement I'll change my mind :-)

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Moose

I will remain NEUTRAL for the time being. Before the incident I was going to sponsor you. In order for me to give you a +1, :thumbsup: ,I need to see that you are better than that. You need to prove to us you have improved. You will also need to prove that you are a beneficial players towards the server rather than a hindrance.

Pros:

Knows the rules

Fairly active player

Knows admins

Cons:

Immature

Broke rules (MFK)

Ways to Improve / Things to work on:

Know the greater community:  this can be through talking with people in TS3, playing other games: GMOD, CSS in our community servers, or playing other CSGO servers. Basically anyway to get to know more people and connect with the community.

Become more mature, show us that you recognise your mistakes and that you're not toxic

Once I see improvement and evidence that you are worthy of administering the server I will change my vote. Until then, good luck!

-Moose

Edited by Moose

Posted  Edited by PurpleExod

Thank you for applying @JGuary551! I have sponsored this application because JGuary really does seem like he wants to improve and is sincerely sorry.  Now for my review; 

Pros

Fair bit of hours

Familiar with the server

Friendly as easy to talk to

Cons(ohno)

The incident :(

Maturity could be worked on some days

Work on

At times you can be a little toxic

Understanding of the rules could be better

+1 Your maturity has recently improved and is seemingly staying that way, you have proven to be able to hold your temper and act accordingly in certain situations, again best of luck on your application!

Edited by PurpleExod

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mould - Edit Reason: Change of vote

Hello @JGuary551. Thank you for your interest and taking the time to fill out an application. At this time though, my vote is Neutral slightly leaning -1.

Pros

• A good amount of playtime in the server
  • Fairly active in the forums
  • Knows the rules and tries to help new players from time to time.

Cons

• Maturity can be called into question from time to time (main reason for being neutral)

Things to work on

• Work on the maturity issue
  • Although you know the rules, there were times that you needed a better understanding of the rules

If you show me that you have worked on the issues while this apllication is active, I will be glad to change my vote accordingly. Good luck on the rest of the application!

EDIT: My vote has changed to Neutral leaning +1 for seeing an improvement on controlling your maturity level

Edited by Mould
Change of vote

Hey @JGuary551, Good job on the application and time well spent on it, for now I am gonna stay Neutral

after the incident I have not really seen you on too much while I have been playing, and the times I do see you on, I do not see a lot of control from you, if you are warden and something happens you don't react, I want to see that take control attitude when I'm on, and I'll try to be on more so I can see it from you.

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

Posted  Edited by nocheat

Thank you for applying @JGuary551.I apologize for the delayed reply.

Jguary has been a part of Jailbreak's community for some time and has quite a playtime on the server itself.However the biggest issue i would have with him is his maturity.Looking back he hasn't really shown any kind of growth and remained the same as he was when he just started playing.

Good things about you:

Good activity and playtime

Has knowledge of server rules

Knows Admins

Is rather well-known on the server

Bad things about you:

Can be immature at times

Lack of experience with the forums

"The incident"(I am aware of what happened but i still do not pardon it)

How you can improve:

I want you to show me that you are capable of being mature and act more seriously on the server.I want to see that you can really put into practise helping newer players,explaining someone their mistakes when they break a minor rule etc.I also want to see you making player reports  be that on the forums or via PMs though i'd like you to make actual player reports so that you can show you're active on the forums and that you can get around it fine as it's very important.Another thing i would appreciate is if you could edit your application to fix all the grammatical errors in it.

Right now it is a neutral leaning towards a -1 from me sadly.But if you put effort in the areas and things i've mentioned above you can change my vote to a +1 in due time.

Good luck with the rest of your application process!

Edited by nocheat

Posted  Edited by JGuary551
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, nocheat said:

Thank you for applying @JGuary551.I apologize for the delayed reply.

Jguary has been a part of Jailbreak's community for some time and has quite a playtime on the server itself.However the biggest issue i would have with him is his maturity.Looking back he hasn't really shown any kind of growth and remained the same as he was when he just started playing.

Good things about you:

Good activity and playtime

Has knowledge of server rules

Knows Admins

Is rather well-known on the server

Bad things about you:

Can be immature at times

Lack of experience with the forums

"The incident"(I am aware of what happened but i still do not pardon it)

How you can improve:

I want you to show me that you are capable of being mature and act more seriously on the server.I want to see that you can really put into practise helping newer players,explaining someone their mistakes when they break a minor rule etc.I also want to see you making player reports  be that on the forums or via PMs though i'd like you to make actual player reports so that you can show you're active on the forums and that you can get around it fine as it's very important.Another thing i would appreciate is if you could edit your application to fix all the grammatical errors in it.

Right now it is a neutral leaning towards a -1 from me sadly.But if you put effort in the areas and things i've mentioned above you can change my vote to a +1 in due time.

Good luck with the rest of your application process!

I definitely am immature ill try and change it but its kinda just me being me  but  I will change that, forums I have recently been on them but will be way more interactive and the incident all I can say is I'm really sorry, For the player reports I have vids but I cant post them on GFL I tried but its crashed or it doesn't load or they cant open them, I can do screenshots but I have more vids

Edited by JGuary551

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by JGuary551

I am really sorry I haven't been on these past two days every time I go on csgo it says Cant connect to csgo network and then when it does connect and I get on JB I have 500-1000 ping and can play hopefully I can get it fixed but right now I don't know how to, so hopefully it doesn't change your minds. And its weird because every other game I play my ping is perfect no lag or any FPS drop so I don't know what to do

Edited by JGuary551

1 minute ago, Moose said:

I'm changing to Neutral. I know I haven't been on a lot but I feel I should stay neutral because I have seen you help out the server but I haven't decided whether you would make a good admin.

thank you I'm happy you changed it, its better than a -1