FREEZEMAN

Admin Assuming stuff isn't right

Name:NightFreeze

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129311764

Banned by: Hoxen

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: Okay yes im making a 2nd Appeal cause Hoxen left info out. So First off, I don't know the dude so hes not "My friend" 2nd off, after you killed me, i spectated him and he was on the hill after i died a moment later (Death > dude on the hill 30 seconds later). Third, How long is the ban? Fourth, You know you Slayed the Same dude when he cause Called Kos on a T. 5th, Still you have no proof of me "Ghosting" So its really a false ban lmao. So like i stated before. unless you can Access my Pc and see that a Voice Chatting device is OPEN and RUNNING. You Sir have 0 Proof. i could say anyone could be ghosting. but apparently just GUESSING with 0 investigation is "Proof"

Could the ban be Raised and go about our days? We are Civil people unless some people are robots. Maybe @HoxenshatteredRulez And i can just talk it out or something.

i did find the one dude and got in contact with him. i wont speak for him but hes still kinda confused how he "Ghosted"

or atleast Low the ban. the Time was never stated for how long it is/was

1 minute ago, FREEZEMAN said:

Could the ban be Raised and go about our days? We are Civil people unless some people are robots. Maybe @HoxenshatteredRulez And i can just talk it out or something.

i did find the one dude and got in contact with him. i wont speak for him but hes still kinda confused how he "Ghosted"

or atleast Low the ban. the Time was never stated for how long it is/was

It't a week long ban.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

nah bro you are good. like I said before your appeal was denied and I'm not decreasing for the fact that I killed you and he called a kos on me for killing you when never seen me kill you. and you say you don't know him yet you are friends with him on steam.  Pretty sus right there for you and him to be friends and for him to call a kos like that when he was no where near the scene. sooooooooooooo whatever you're trying to do to make me look bad cause you and him got caught isn't working. enjoy your day. I'm going get my hair cut see ya

10 minutes ago, HoxenshatteredRulez said:

nah bro you are good. like I said before your appeal was denied and I'm not decreasing for the fact that I killed you and he called a kos on me for killing you when never seen me kill you. and you say you don't know him yet you are friends with him on steam.  Pretty sus right there for you and him to be friends and for him to call a kos like that when he was no where near the scene. sooooooooooooo whatever you're trying to do to make me look bad cause you and him got caught isn't working. enjoy your day. I'm going get my hair cut see ya

Well the fact it's a week ban it's not that bad, i thought you was a dick admin and perma banned both of us. Also He's on my friends list because I found and got in contact with him about what happened.

Also if my anger got to me on any of my other replies, I apologize for all that. I deal with admin abuse a lot and very little is done about it. But Hey, it's the holidays, Christmas is coming up, my friend is donating for really cool stuff on a server for me and him and get to see friends on that server too! So it should be fun!

Happy holidays!

(You can close and lock now)