Tsude

History - I want your opinion!

Posted  Edited by Tsude

Hey everybody

As I am a person who deepens himself in geopolitics and history I thought I'd post crash course posts in the general discussion. Before I put the effort into this, are you guys interested? I was thinking on starting with Roman history (From Kingdom to Empire (in 3 parts), The cursus honorum (1 part), the evolution of the roman army (1 part), it's civilian life and economy (2 parts) and the fall of rome (2 parts)). In total this would be a crash course of 7 parts talking about Roman history. 

I thought that Roman history would be a good basis as it is the basis of life as we know it. If you guys want other things, you can post it down below. For instance, 1750-2017 is a timeperiod I have knowledge about besides the 753-1452 Era. Or would you rather want to hear about the sengoku Jidai? The Korean wars? Japan's evolution to imperialism? The colonial wars? Political issues now? How Western berlin survived? The creation of the European Union? And many more subjects that you would suggest!

I hope this'll interest a few people

Berkan/Tsude

Edited by Tsude

You want to talk about ideologies in general I see, hm. I will open a debate about that in an upcoming topic. I am opposed to anarchism, but we will debate this in the upcoming topic I'll create in the near future!

12 hours ago, JK_Ghosty said:

Yeah the Romans are great and all but the Greeks is where it's at

Greeks are interesting indeed. I will talk about the basis of democracy using the greeks as an example. How democracy fails in the brink of war and so on.