RivalRevival

Favorite Holiday Memory?

Posted  Edited by WigglesWorth

With the holidays speeding through, what's your favorite memory of how you spent one of them? 

My favorite is spending Xmas Eve starting at noon: playing the first Spyro trilogy in a marathon with friends leading up to midnight where if we 100% all three in time, we'd each pick a holiday movie and vote an order to watch it and spend xmas day binging, or if we didn't, we forced ourselves to speedrun the games over then speedrun the crash trilogy after. Sometimes I would purposely forget a gem in the third game as midnight would come up, but eventually I'd pressure myself to going back ans getting it to feel completed, but I enjoyed the speedrunning more than the movies sometimes. Lol. 

Edited by WigglesWorth

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill
3 minutes ago, korowa said:

no only one

Is that because you only celebrated Christmas once then you changed religions? :D-/-< I’m really trying my best to be jolly. 

Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

Please respect my waifu! THANKS!

ecd6795344c6b9fe4e4abb576b5e3a36.jpg

Posted  Edited by Finnick

every year our family from another province comes in to visit during christmas vacation.

We also meet up on Christmas Eve at my Uncles to have a "Christmas party" involving dinner, party games, and gift exchange game or something similar like that.

One year, Everyone was having a good time, and all of a sudden, 2 people enter the house and I had no idea who they were. My uncle at the time was engaged or had a GF and it seemed as if she brought her mom and dad.

It wasn't troubling or anything but just out of no where.

But that Christmas eve our family fought a lot, we ended up leaving the "party" because it was so bad. The 2 old people apologized for being assholes (they literally called them selves assholes) and we all made up.

We all still meet at my uncles, but we all put that behind us.

Was the most interesting Christmas eve, which I kinda enjoyed for some reason lol.

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

My favorite holiday memory is always Christmas because of birthdays around those weeks. One of the years, I believe it was 2013... We had our Christmas tree up throughout 2 years; we finally took it down after my older brother and his wife moved out to their own official home. I am pretty sure some of you seen pictures of my Christmas tree during the summer :lenny: But anyways, it is a special holiday for us especially since we had to stop celebrating it years ago. I don't remember why we stopped, but I had a feeling that it was related to the death of my uncle. He died from cancer due to smoking constantly. He didn't exactly die on Christmas but near the winter holidays so I assume that may have been the reason. But I wasn't sure since I was still a kid then so I probably thought it was because my parents had no more money to buy a tree after we left to China and came back 2 months later. The other reason is because it's a day before my birthday :lenny: i'm a greedy child, so I want it to be remembered every single moment of my life. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

My family used to go down to my great grandmothers house for christmas, that was amazing.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements