GOKU

Mistakenly gagged permanently by trial admin

Hi I have been playing on gfl recently. Some new t admins have been Hired which I totally do respect. When I was talking some one said the n word we all know which n word I am talking about. The t admin first banned the kid. The kid then goes on to say it wasn't him but it was me who said it when people on the server now it was not me the T ADMIN listens to that kid and permanently bans me for the n word. I am sorry i have no proof but people who were playing that time can say I did not say this word. Also I am an old member you guys know I will never say such a thing so please unban my permanently gag

Thanks 

We have a format for ban appeals to make the appeal process easier.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

What is your steam ID? I will immediately ungag you. I'm sorry, I just have a very low tolerance for slurs on servers and I believed him. I can ungag you as soon as you give me your steam ID.

The token gay girl of GFL. What am I doing right now, you ask?? Sliding in your ma's DM's ;)))))

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 8.06.59 PM.png

4 minutes ago, starsandspiders said:

What is your steam ID? I will immediately ungag you. I'm sorry, I just have a very low tolerance for slurs on servers and I believed him. I can ungag you as soon as you give me your steam ID.

STEAM_0:0:79267381

Achievements