Jamesbarret

Should I Jailbreak my iPhone 6S?

Hello Everyone, My name is James and I have newly registered with this community. Please can anyone hlep me with control center customization on my iPhone, I'm trying hard to install a few apps but haven’t got any success yet. I asked one of my friends and he told me that you need to jailbreak your iPhone 6s following the instructions on https://www.applepit.com/ios-9-2-1-jailbreak/ and then install the jailbreak tweak on http://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/03/01/onizuka/. Just wanted to know is it safe if I do that? Or there are any risks involved?

5 reasons to jailbreak your iPhone

1. It's your phone! You should be able to do what the heck you like with it
  2. You can download your apps from anywhere, not just from the App Store
  3. You can use alternatives to the default apps in iOS, many of which have more functionality
  4. You can customise your phone's look and feel to suit your personality, rather than being stuck with the far more limited options in iOS
  5. You can tether your Mac to your iPhone and bypass your networks' Mobile Hotspot feature, which is often severely restricted and/or expensive.

5 reasons not to jailbreak your iPhone

1. You'll invalidate your iPhone's warranty. Apple Store employees are unlikely to be sympathetic if something goes wrong.
  2. Jailbreaking your iPhone will take you away from the safety of Apple's 'walled garden' and dump you into an exciting, but occasionally dangerous, hinterland filled good apps and bad apps, crashy apps and malware. A bit like being an Android user.
  3. Your iPhone "just works" right out of the box. And brilliantly so. That's enough for the overwhelming majority of iPhone users.
  4. Jailbreaking your iPhone is a cat and mouse game. Every update to iOS will break your jailbroken phone if you decide to update it. Or you may have to sit out and wait for an updated jailbreak to become available.  That may take days, weeks or even months.
  5. While being able to mod your iPhone to its very core sounds appealing, doing so can have unforeseen consequences. You may find that your iPhone crashes more often, that certain features and apps no longer work as they should and that your battery life becomes much shorter.