superkoko551

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by superkoko551 - Edit Reason: misspelling

Name: Superkoko551

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147686304

Banned by: Wigglesworth

Ban reason: Changed my name to "Wigglesworth" for a round

Why you should be unbanned: When Wiggles got online he informed me that impersonating an admin is permaban, but I did not know that. I also did not impersonate him to the extent where the server actually thought I was wiggles, it was just a simple joke when there were about 10 people on the server. I did not realize that such actions came with severe consequences, but I now realize how immature and irresponsible it was to change me name to wiggle's name. I apologize for offending wiggles and anyone else on the server at the time I had done what I did. If I get unbanned I will not mess with wiggles, any other admins, or anyone else anymore.

Edited by superkoko551
misspelling

20 minutes ago, superkoko551 said:

Name: Superkoko551

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147686304

Banned by: Wigglesworth

Ban reason: Changed my name to "Wigglesworth" for a round

Why you should be unbanned: When Wiggles got online he informed me that impersonating an admin is permaban, but I did not know that. I also did not impersonate him to the extent where the server actually thought I was wiggles, it was just a simple joke when there were about 10 people on the server. I did not realize that such actions came with severe consequences, but I now realize how immature and irresponsible it was to change me name to wiggle's name. I apologize for offending wiggles and anyone else on the server at the time I had done what I did. If I get unbanned I will not mess with wiggles, any other admins, or anyone else anymore.

I apologize for this. Name change simply leads to a kick, warn and a short 30-60 min ban nothing more. 

@WigglesWorth Ask if you're unsure next time please.  I did view the source ban and he indeed did ban you for name change so I'll tag also let violator know so he can undo the ban. 

Also some admins don't mind jokes, while some do when an admin warns you or tells you they don't like something its best you stop. This ban could have been totally avoided on your part. I still apologize you shouldn't have had to face any ban time.

Achievements