Jinn

GFL Mobile Gamers

Another quality Riggs idea here. 

We should have a division for mobile gaming. GFL Mobile Gamers. Since there is a massive mobile gaming community we could have a community built on that platform too. To extend GFL's reach. I haven't seen many communities like GFL in Mobile Gaming and it would seem like a refresher for us. Games like Clash Royale, Clash of Clans would be good games to start in since we can build clans that would be GFL theme. It would also be good since they would be easy to administer and keep running. 

Just something off the top of my head

jinnd1.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I personally don't think it's a horrible idea, but it would need some work because it's all talk right now.  I suspect such a division would become a Mini Division or modeled after one, but we're not doing too well in that area of interest.

On the bright side: It doesn't cost us anything.  What I would do if I were in your shoes and really wanted to see something like this...  champion the idea.  What does it mean?  You can play these games just as you normally would, but be a part of the advertisement goals GFL has been striving for.  Unofficially represent GFL in a "proof of concept" and start a small group of your own whether it be members you attract from that game to here or a beginning player base of members from here; either way is a win.

I've noticed a lot of people have been interested in leadership opportunities and the operations such as Creative Team.  Being the champion for your idea benefits you two-fold: i) you get the division you want, and ii) you've proven your leadership qualities, and you can use this as leverage in your applications or attract the attention of current staff.

I love quotes/phrases, and so I'll share a relevant one here:

"No good idea succeeds simply because it is a good idea. Good ideas must have champions- people willing to believe in them, push for them, fight for them, gain adherents and other champions, and press until they succeed. Bad ideas don't die simply because they are intrinsically bad. You need people who will stand up and fight them, put themselves at risk, point out the weaknesses, and drive stakes through their hearts." - Colin Powell

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

14 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I personally don't think it's a horrible idea, but it would need some work because it's all talk right now.  I suspect such a division would become a Mini Division or modeled after one, but we're not doing too well in that area of interest.

On the bright side: It doesn't cost us anything.  What I would do if I were in your shoes and really wanted to see something like this...  champion the idea.  What does it mean?  You can play these games just as you normally would, but be a part of the advertisement goals GFL has been striving for.  Unofficially represent GFL in a "proof of concept" and start a small group of your own whether it be members you attract from that game to here or a beginning player base of members from here; either way is a win.

I've noticed a lot of people have been interested in leadership opportunities and the operations such as Creative Team.  Being the champion for your idea benefits you two-fold: i) you get the division you want, and ii) you've proven your leadership qualities, and you can use this as leverage in your applications or attract the attention of current staff.

I love quotes/phrases, and so I'll share a relevant one here:

"No good idea succeeds simply because it is a good idea. Good ideas must have champions- people willing to believe in them, push for them, fight for them, gain adherents and other champions, and press until they succeed. Bad ideas don't die simply because they are intrinsically bad. You need people who will stand up and fight them, put themselves at risk, point out the weaknesses, and drive stakes through their hearts." - Colin Powell

Well I will make an official poll for this and post it in Suggestions. If the majority vote Yes I will try to get Roy's approval and or council members. I am going to try to get this to be a reality. 

jinnd1.png

4 hours ago, Joshy said:

No good idea succeeds simply because it is a good idea. Good ideas must have champions- people willing to believe in them, push for them, fight for them, gain adherents and other champions, and press until they succeed. Bad ideas don't die simply because they are intrinsically bad. You need people who will stand up and fight them, put themselves at risk, point out the weaknesses, and drive stakes through their hearts." - Colin Powell

New riggs signature quote when everyone hates on his idea and makes another goodbye shitpost

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

28 minutes ago, Charmy said:

New riggs signature quote when everyone hates on his idea and makes another goodbye shitpost

When even council members hate your idea but you still don't care:hahayes:

jinnd1.png