ThePlatinumBanana

Members

I've seen this in other communities and was once a supporter of it.  Unfortunately: The few who abuse the system ruin it for all.  It's too easy to abuse and it would happen far too often to consider it low-risk, and it's because popularity and trolling would dominate over muting people who were generally breaking the rules.  Use any of the self-mute features available instead.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Instead of members something like this should be given to vip. Except its to bring up a vote to gag the person. I've seen servers with this implemented. Yes it can be abused but its better than giving people the power to gag.

Personally no. Even donators power for that was removed. We used to have power for it until a couple... abused it so hard to the point that it was never allowed. I think some servers still have donator-admin powers but it depends on the manager. But members... god no. I can imagine the constant abuse. It may work on communities that only accept particular members. Like the one that are always active and helpful, not just any players.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I don't agree that members should be able to gag since my experience with members are not that good, some members of Games For Life - Deathrun are very toxic people and will most likely abuse the command and it will cause other people to dislike the server and also make them want to leave with will reduce population by a ton and also cause a server shutdown which no one wants.