Aze

Happy new year to everyone!

Posted  Edited by Azeflord - Edit Reason: racism : ^)

Yes it's 4 hours till new years (atleast in my time) and I think it's time to post your favourite moments in 2017!

(STOP LIKING AND COMMENT REEEEEE :stop:)

Edited by Azeflord
racism : ^)

50 minutes ago, Korowa said:

Only to ZE people? Racist :(

Serverist*

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

My little comrads Happy new Year and all the best. I hope Putin will give you anough food and Mother Russia will give you tons of vivid and amazing emotions. 

hmmmm there were a few highlights for me GFL / ZE Related this past year. 

- Beating Aesthetic finally

- Beating Diddle finally, with a bonus moment of Kakarot dying right at the last lava jumps before the win

- Playing Frostdrake with only 8-9 people while the server was having the DDoS attack with all zombies acting totally friendly and helping trigger until one went rouge at the very end at the jumps to the boss platform and killed us all... after 30 min of running and working together.

- Last week the ultra mega super concentrated autism hour where we had a doctor in the server describing UTIs and giving detailed medical STD treatment options right on the heels of a Net Neutrality discussion that lead to us all opening our own WISPs in our towns.... until BB came in and shut it down hard with his mute hammer! Weaponizers of Journalism for the win!!!!!! 

- That time PJ, i think fetty, and another admin or 2 and Gary were playing cards against humanity online in discord... i think we all learned something about ourselves that night. 

BONUS MOMENT!

- general GFL Madness is always fun, but Arkham came on with an extra Autism team and lead convoy a few months back and his blind rage for their inability to follow basic instructions was priceless. 

• Playing PUBG with 3 other ZE regulars (possibly Vauff, Warped, and a fourth?) and I joined late and spawned at spawn island after the plane left.
  • Cards Against Humanity was great, if anyone still has their screenshots, feel free to share my most controversial answers.
  • AESTHETIC :)
  • IU becoming an admin made me feel fuzzy inside.
  • Kakarot plays ze_asian_girl
    And tons of fails by all kinds of people (including myself).

also, another bonus for the Aesthetic win...

- Whim singing the final countdown and screaming allah 'akbar spliced into the lyrics during the last 15 seconds of the last hold was priceless... I wish we had that on video somewhere... 

Just leaving some good moments from 2017

- Grinding tilex to figure out how to lead with Luigi and becoming a known leader in the community

- Getting salty about not winning tilex contest because of VAC authentication errors

- Starting up FZE with Aurelien and others

- Ditching said group for IES 5 months later (top kek)

- That one weekend in March were we beat Santa normal 3 days in a row, getting to extreme act III 2 times, and beating normal 4-0 once. Best player base I've seen on the server

- April Fools Day (I spent 10-11 hours that day solely on the server)

- All those days where Valve fucked up the community servers and we would play a different game

- Getting Admin and being well liked on the server.

- Those random Admin movie nights where I stayed up till 3 am and watched Q U A L I T Y chinese movies

- G O L F

- Joining discord call while very drunk, played golf and puked

- Dealing with extreme cancer on the ze discord

- Just in general hanging out with all my online friends.

2017 was a pretty good year overall. Here's to hoping that 2018 will be even better! (Although Bama beat Clemson in the playoff semi finals which is a shitty start >.>)