ωαιfυ

Your SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:419604501

Ban Reason: 

"Aimbot"

Banning Admin:

Sonic393 (Rem)

Why you should be Unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned, due to the fact that there are no evidence of me "aimbotting". I also think that Rem has only banned me just because I constantly aim for the head only. Yes I do still get body kills, but in the RPG surf server there are many more people that are better than me and constantly get headshots like JHEY. The fact that I got banned and he didn't is probably because the admin dislikes me for some reason.

Wrong place to post this appeal, this is the GMod Purge subforum. :P

I'll move this for you, also tagging @Sonic393 to take a look at this.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

7 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

Wrong place to post this appeal, this is the GMod Purge subforum. :P

I'll move this for you, also tagging @Sonic393 to take a look at this.

My bad I still don't know where to post because I was trying to ask Mould. He straight up banned my friends account for asking how to appeal and where.

Posted  Edited by Sonic393
On 1/1/2018 at 6:02 PM, Waifu said:

Ban Reason: 

"Aimbot"

Not only aimbot, but for bhop hacking/scripting.

On 1/1/2018 at 6:02 PM, Waifu said:

Why you should be Unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned, due to the fact that there are no evidence of me "aimbotting". I also think that Rem has only banned me just because I constantly aim for the head only. Yes I do still get body kills, but in the RPG surf server there are many more people that are better than me and constantly get headshots like JHEY. The fact that I got banned and he didn't is probably because the admin dislikes me for some reason.

You were aimbotting, 100%. But you also had a little bit of walling and bhop. I have evidence on source bans. But if you want to see the video: 

On 1/1/2018 at 6:13 PM, Waifu said:

I was trying to ask Mould. He straight up banned my friends account for asking how to appeal and where.

Mould told me that you were using an alt to get on and then he banned you. And besides, you should have known to go to this website to appeal your ban because when you play, the link is right in front of you in the middle of the screen the whole time.

Edited by Sonic393

DDLCWoop.gif

bAtmL88.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Waifu - Edit Reason: typo
23 minutes ago, Sonic393 said:

You were aimbotting, walling, and bhopping on video. I have evidence on source bans. But if you want to see the video: 

Mould told me that you were using an alt to get on and then he banned you. And besides, you should have known to go to this website to appeal your ban because when you play, the link is right in front of you in the middle of the screen the whole time.

You say that is aimbotting, wallhack, and bhop hacks. I don't really see it at all? Sure the bhop is looking suspicious but that was done with scroll wheel. But other from that the video is insufficent. Have you even seen what aimbot and wallhacks look like because it looks to me like you don't.

Aimbot compared to my gameplay is a joke literally. You guys need to get your eyes checked.

8 minutes ago, Waifu said:

Aimbot compared to my gameplay is a joke literally. You guys need to get your eyes checked.

Also all my bhops are done with mouse wheel hmu if you want me to bhop on comp matches as well ^-^. The rpg server literally makes it easier to bhop compared to competitive matches.

7 minutes ago, Waifu said:

Also all my bhops are done with mouse wheel hmu if you want me to bhop on comp matches as well ^-^. The rpg server literally makes it easier to bhop compared to competitive matches.

Also if you ask me jhey is pretty questionable compared to my gameplay. From what I see in the video I'm literally just looking where they last killed me

Edited by Waifu
typo

Aimbot is faint and can be seen with you using the R8 if you look closely. At first I could argue that they were good flicks, but seeing you use the R8 has convinced me otherwise. Just my two cents

1 minute ago, Mould said:

Aimbot is faint and can be seen with you using the R8 if you look closely. At first I could argue that they were good flicks, but seeing you use the R8 has convinced me otherwise. Just my two cents

Which one? The one where I killed google just by spamming right click? We all know the r8 right click is inaccurate and goes all over the place. That clearly can't be just for claiming I aimlbot.

Just now, Waifu said:

Which one? The one where I killed google just by spamming right click? We all know the r8 right click is inaccurate and goes all over the place. That clearly can't be just for claiming I aimlbot.

Left clicking on Google while wondering if it can one shot to the head

Just now, Waifu said:

Just because I asked him and he stood still for me to shoot means its aimbot? 

Also I also use low sensitivity so it is easier to aim to them *pro tip* since you clearly can't tell.

Again, if you look closely, you can see that its faint, but still there

Just now, Waifu said:

Also I also use low sensitivity so it is easier to aim to them *pro tip* since you clearly can't tell.

And this statement just contradicted your gameplay because you flick quite a bit for someone with low sensitivity

Just now, Mould said:

Again, if you look closely, you can see that its faint, but still there

And this statement just contradicted your gameplay because you flick quite a bit for someone with low sensitivity

What contradiction? My mouse allows me to adjust dpi, its literally right above my shoot button.

Posted  Edited by Waifu - Edit Reason: correction from 3000 to 6000
2 minutes ago, Waifu said:

What contradiction? My mouse allows me to adjust dpi, its literally right above my shoot button.

If you didn't know the button can switch dpis from 800-6000

Edited by Waifu
correction from 3000 to 6000

Regardless of whether or not you toggle between dpis, your subtle use of aim lock was still noticed by Sonic and myself

Just now, Mould said:

Regardless of whether or not you toggle between dpis, your subtle use of aim lock was still noticed by Sonic and myself

So it went from aimbot to aimlock? What's next spinbot?

Just now, Waifu said:

So it went from aimbot to aimlock? What's next spinbot?

And I also like how you still think I'm using cheats when there is still no solid proof. Ever heard of skill? Also have you ever seen those moments when pro players do stuff like I do? They just do it alot more frequently.

4 minutes ago, Waifu said:

And I also like how you still think I'm using cheats when there is still no solid proof. Ever heard of skill? Also have you ever seen those moments when pro players do stuff like I do? They just do it alot more frequently.

For example, Hiko on dust 2 180 flick headshot at doors. How bout Flusha questionable plays.

3 minutes ago, Waifu said:

For example, Hiko on dust 2 180 flick headshot at doors. How bout Flusha questionable plays.

Will you call them all out on hacks too? And also ScreaM. He hits nutty 1 taps for days is he using aimlocks?

3 minutes ago, Waifu said:

Will you call them all out on hacks too? And also ScreaM. He hits nutty 1 taps for days is he using aimlocks?

There is no solid proof yet, so the ban is clearly unjust? If you want more evidence just watch me play more bud and record all you want. I'll still hit those shots the same way as that video.

42 minutes ago, Sonic393 said:

You were aimbotting, 100%. But you also had a little bit of walling and bhop. I have evidence on source bans. But if you want to see the video: 

Also on the source ban it only says aimbot.

The evidence provided is sufficient. But your appeal reason was that there was no evidence in the first place. Yet there was and its been provided for GFL to watch should they need to. The use of aimbot / aimlock is there, despite being subtle. The ban is not unjust in my eyes. However should you feel to further protest the ban, I'll be happy to bring in GFL's council to make the final decision on this ban (since we are without a manager and division leader)