Deltacommander

[CS:GO ZE] Map List

ze_rizomata_a44 was just beaten. We also beat ze_rizomata_b43 a few weeks back but the zombie spawns were glitched, so I don't know if you want to count the b43 win.

Posted  Edited by Astornauta
5 hours ago, Vauff said:

ze_rizomata_a44 was just beaten. We also beat ze_rizomata_b43 a few weeks back but the zombie spawns were glitched, so I don't know if you want to count the b43 win.

Here we go with ze_rizomata_a44. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/171537286663793456/B904B9641B683DCB34598FB72AF0F46AD37D1B7A/

Edited by Astornauta

• 2 weeks later...

hi @ all

What about the map ze_parkers_pit. Will it be in the nomination circle one day? I assume we got lucky on no nomination day. Would love to have it enabled (just watched Key´s Trim Montage gave me the map craving :drool:)

your profile is 33% complete!

11 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Tilex is not beaten until someone win insane extreme mode (im not talking about rtv level)

Insane extreme is level 6? Or I've heard a rumor about a level that opens only if you've beaten the first levels without a loss (5:0)...
Is RTV level after it?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OLIVKA said:

Ok comrads we beated ze_sorrento_escape_v2! last level [Impossible] easy win. Change it to green :> 

20170417152308_1.jpg

That topscore kek, nice defense boys :)

76561197989403214.png

45 minutes ago, Elch said:

slender and serpentis are not anymore in list on server?

sleeeenderman :(

Serpentis is a really bad port for porting an earlier version without permission (as well as rushing the port). Slender would be a good port but causes massive lag (the mapper said he is greatly optimizing the map iirc but it would take a while).