Thats_Miles

Cosmetic Ideas

I was kinda wanting some new stuff for the pointshop (I know Im not the only one). I have about 80000 points sitting in shop with no use and I didn't see any forum here for pointshop ideas so I made this.

I heard in discord a while back about (purely cosmetic) pets, that float above players sholders while they run about. I was wanting to keep all the cosmetics related some what to the SCP wiki.

Some ideas for pets -

SCP-372 "Peripheral Jumper" (Corresponding model)

SCP-956 "The Child Beater" (Pinata model)

SCP-617 "Pet Rock" (Rock model)

SCP-131 "Eye Pods" (Corresponding models)

SCP-1356 "Rubber Ducky" (Rubber Duck model)

SCP-983 "The Birthday Monkey" (Monkey model)

SCP-426 "I am a Toaster" (A player model of me... a Toaster!)

There are many more SCPs that are not yet in use and due to how they operate would not be able to be added properly, any SCP small enough could be used as a pet yet no SCP that is in use gameplay wise should be used as to avoid confusion (SCP-066, SCP-1048, etc...)

Can't wait to hear your ideas! <3

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

+1 I agree I want a lil duck to follow me
I have 550000 points scrub :P

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

20 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

+1 I agree I want a lil duck to follow me
I have 550000 points scrub :P

I didn't come here for a ROAST!

Oof, I have another idea...

Hats, but nothing crazy with em, just another idea. I really want a melon head, not sure if thats a good idea though because I know everyone is quite mortified when they see a melon (aka... mini nuke)

I used to play on a server with pets and hats and it had no impact on the game besides every know and then the pet sticking out of the wall and giving away someone’s spot. Besides that it is a great idea I already bought every single model so I have no need for points anymore