funki

PUBG in GTA:SA-MP

Posted  Edited by DoctorDJ

pretty cool video @funki  i liked your style of montage for that game it was different from what i usually see not to flashy but not boring either the music was pretty good and it did a good job complimenting the kills the headshot sound and the tone of the music together didnt seem out of place either which is nice that you did that whether or not it was intended i still liked the video good job keep it up to better your self and the quality of the video

::D:

also you can be come a member by clicking here

Edited by DoctorDJ

7 hours ago, DoctorDJ said:

pretty cool video @funki  i liked your style of montage for that game it was different from what i usually see not to flashy but not boring either the music was pretty good and it did a good job complimenting the kills the headshot sound and the tone of the music together didnt seem out of place either which is nice that you did that whether or not it was intended i still liked the video good job keep it up to better your self and the quality of the video

::D:

also you can be come a member by clicking here

Thank you @DoctorDJ for support <3 appreciate it very much.. ill keep improving :D