Mad_Father

[Breaking News] Nice, France attack

The terror attack was executed in Nice, France during the national holiday of Bastille Day.

The terrorist ran over people with a truck then shoot randomly at the rest.

May the deceased ones rest in peace.

Discuss.

PLACE HOLDER

*sigh* found this a ylyl thread

DMDdV6t.jpg

Tragic event, really sad all these mass-murders are happening globally (not for the same reasons, but it's still horrible)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sigh. Fucking nut jobs man. When will this end. Fuck the new normal. We need to DO SOMETHING about these nut cases........

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Ugh terrorist motherfuckers, especially on that day, someone should discover from what shit trash village he came from and turn it to dust on Ramadan next year.

Wish France would just hang them up.

Around 80 are reported to have been killed.

Of course our "pacifist Eskimo" this time came from Tunisia.

In the truck he drove there were found grenades and guns, so it could have ended even worse.

God what a piece of shit, it hurts my heart when some innocent Europeans get killed by those rabid dogs...

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

3 hours ago, LittleRing said:

If we turned that desert into glass we wouldn't be having these terrorists attacks. Keep in mind that this is my opinion.

That's by far one of the most stupid things I've ever seen in my life. (But to be fair, I've seen other people who feel the same way).

Unless we just kill every single person in the world, that's not going to work very well for stopping terrorists. Because then you just kill a metric fuck ton of innocent people and then you just lead to more people hating the Western world. 

Bombing a country works to stop the country. Bombing a country does nothing to stop an idea. What we could try doing is figuring out how they're getting the money to fund the organization and cut that. Another solution would be to do the old American tradition of overthrowing people but instead of establishing a puppet government that's good for american business, we could establish a government that wants to bring stability to the region.

But bombing a region without care for innocent lives is just absolutely insane.

Edit:

Or the idea that I personally love and advocate! Just pour all of our funding into space exploration and colonize Mars in a couple of years and leave this world to sort itself out. Then you can set up a new colony of humans without the shackles of religion, tradition, racism, sexism, bigotry, etc. Of course those things will eventually reappear, but it wouldn't get as bad as it is nowadays. And of course that doesn't solve anything on this world, but at least there'll be some hope for humanity.

"Be good people"

22 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

That's by far one of the most stupid things I've ever seen in my life. (But to be fair, I've seen other people who feel the same way).

Unless we just kill every single person in the world, that's not going to work very well for stopping terrorists. Because then you just kill a metric fuck ton of innocent people and then you just lead to more people hating the Western world. 

Bombing a country works to stop the country. Bombing a country does nothing to stop an idea. What we could try doing is figuring out how they're getting the money to fund the organization and cut that. Another solution would be to do the old American tradition of overthrowing people but instead of establishing a puppet government that's good for american business, we could establish a government that wants to bring stability to the region.

But bombing a region without care for innocent lives is just absolutely insane.

Actually it isn't that stupid, although nukes is pushing it too far.

In Israel before the world became pro terrorist rights infected, around the 60's and even before, did payback attacks for Arab terror attacks, that made them think twice and more about future terror attacks and if its worth it to become a martyr and prevented more Israeli deaths.(and yes I rather see my enemy die than one of my nation die).

Most of them aren't even "innocent" like some people love to imagine.

Actually money doesn't do a lot, its the ideological factor, he might even have gotten or built a vest on his own, there are sappers/engineers that could have helped him in doing so.

Money is a tiny bit of it and you're mainly talking about the big terrorist groups like IS, when quite a bit of their attacks overboard probably to my understanding didn't receive much funding  if at all.

There is no government there that can stabilize the area, its all tribal wars and dictators exterminating various populations, there were reports of some cruel behaviors by the Shia Iraqi militias to the Sunni civilians.

Is there any actual choice?Maybe in Libya it was wrong to do(I don't even know if its about oil since USA is getting more independent on it by itself) or Iraq where Saddam murdered thousands of Kurds, is that our stability?The good American way should be just sending mass weapons and heavy weaponry to groups instead of invading by themselves, so at least the group that's getting killed would have any means of defending itself.

Just turn his village to complete rubble, these people are NOT Germans or Russians or Swedes, the culture is filled with violence and power plays, hence why most of those countries were and are ruled by dictators(and the same reason they have attacked us countless times), its only with an Iron fist you could turn Terror from their side to a word they would be scared to even say.

EDIT:If you want a Mars colony, sign up to Mars One its really good, a lot of people who look like school shooters or suicidal maniacs are going(check their applications videos), most of these things will come with us since most of them are natural WHOOO!Only sexism should stay in the old age(Funny enough in Paganism they had more rights than in the invasion of monotheism).

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

14 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

Actually it isn't that stupid, although nukes is pushing it too far.

In Israel before the world became pro terrorist rights infected, around the 60's and even before, did payback attacks for Arab terror attacks, that made them think twice and more about future terror attacks and if its worth it to become a martyr.

Actually money doesn't do a lot, its the ideological factor, he might even have gotten or built a vest on his own, there are sappers/engineers that could have helped him in doing so.

Money is a tiny bit of it and you're mainly talking about the big terrorist groups like IS, when quite a bit of their attacks overboard probably to my understanding didn't receive much funding  if at all.

There is no government there that can stabilize the area, its all tribal wars and dictators exterminating various populations, there were reports of some cruel behaviors by the Shia Iraqi militias to the Sunni civilians.

Is there any actual choice?Maybe in Libya it was wrong to do(I don't even know if its about oil since USA is getting more independent on it by itself) or Iraq where Saddam murdered thousands of Kurds, is that our stability?

Just turn his village to complete rubble, these people are NOT Germans or Russians or Swedes, the culture is filled with violence and power plays, hence why most of those countries were and are ruled by dictators(and the same reason they have attacked us countless times), its only with an Iron fist you could turn Terror from their side to a word they would be scared to even say.

Eh.

All I'm saying is that bombing an entire region would be a stupid thing to do. Ultimately it'll probably take a lot of different things to end all of the extremist nonsense. Turning "that desert into glass" (as LittleRing said) wouldn't solve anything. It'd just piss off a lot of people who have relatives in the region and it'd also manage to piss off a lot of other people in general. 

Anyway, I still advocate just leaving humanity behind and going to mars where we can start anew. Or maybe we should put all of our funding into creating an AI that reaches singularity and then let it become our omniscient overlords. And in all seriousness, we'd probably have a better chance of stopping terrorist attacks by creating Ultron then with bombing a whole region. Honestly, anyone who thinks that just bombing the shit out of a region will solve anything has to be out of their god damn minds.

Also, Rest In Peace the people who lost their lives to those lunatics. May we one day achieve peace. 

"Be good people"

8 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Eh.

All I'm saying is that bombing an entire region would be a stupid thing to do. Ultimately it'll probably take a lot of different things to end all of the extremist nonsense. Turning "that desert into glass" (as LittleRing said) wouldn't solve anything. It'd just piss off a lot of people who have relatives in the region and it'd also manage to piss off a lot of other people in general. 

Anyway, I still advocate just leaving humanity behind and going to mars where we can start anew. Or maybe we should put all of our funding into creating an AI that reaches singularity and then let it become our omniscient overlords. And in all seriousness, we'd probably have a better chance of stopping terrorist attacks by creating Ultron then with bombing a whole region. Honestly, anyone who thinks that just bombing the shit out of a region will solve anything has to be out of their god damn minds.

How can you leave humanity if you bring humanity to other places?Nah, bombing a region where a lot and I mean a lot of terrorists came from can help actually, you underestimate the effects deterrence, it works very well, and even if it pisses off people who have relatives there so what?Their problem that those relatives didn't twist a finger to stop the overflowing extremism in their region but maybe even were extremists by themselves.

As I also mentioned I couldn't care less if some 'innocents' from the enemy side would die, I rather see them die than my own die.

In general it will only piss probably the terrorist rights groups and some other nations would be "deeply concerned"(The new excuse of doing jack shit today), it would pass in no time and the effects would be seen immediately, because then the enemies of said nation will have fear to move and do something in it that would risk of killing them and all of his extremist pals.

Like I said you underestimate what amazing things deterrence can do.

We need to colonize the moon first and harvest there and not mars, leave Mars for the aliens.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

13 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

How can you leave humanity if you bring humanity to other places?Nah, bombing a region where a lot and I mean a lot of terrorists came from can help actually, you underestimate the effects deterrence, it works very well, and even if it pisses off people who have relatives there so what?Their problem that those relatives didn't twist a finger to stop the overflowing extremism in their region but maybe even were extremists by themselves.

As I also mentioned I couldn't care less if some 'innocents' from the enemy side would die, I rather see them die than my own die.

In general it will only piss probably the terrorist rights groups and some other nations would be "deeply concerned"(The new excuse of doing jack shit today), it would pass in no time and the effects would be seen immediately, because then the enemies of said nation will have fear to move and do something in it that would risk of killing them and all of his extremist pals.

Like I said you underestimate what amazing things deterrence can do.

We need to colonize the moon first and harvest there and not mars, leave Mars for the aliens.

I don't know man.. I don't know.

Perhaps the solution would be for the U.S. to nuke Russia and let the world go into world war 3. Billions dead in a matter of minutes, but in the long run we'll rebuild.

hue.

On a more serious note: I just don't believe that blowing up a region can possibly do anything but stir more shit. Either we go all in (kill 99.9% of the population) or don't do it at all. Won't solve anything. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. I mean, it probably would help with the ISIS situation but I can't imagine it actually being a solid solution. I can easily see it going from 1 terrorist group to another. 

"Be good people"

Just now, Major_Push said:

I don't know man.. I don't know.

Perhaps the solution would be for the U.S. to nuke Russia and let the world go into world war 3. Billions dead in a matter of minutes, but in the long run we'll rebuild.

hue.

On a more serious note: I just don't believe that blowing up a region can possibly do anything but stir more shit. Either we go all in (kill 99.9% of the population) or don't do it at all. Won't solve anything. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. I mean, it probably would help with the ISIS situation but I can't imagine it actually being a solid solution. I can easily see it going from 1 terrorist group to another. 

Nah, you take it to white and black, just turn the place where he came from to dust, so the other's that have similar plans will see what will happen.

A solution to terrorism is not talks.candy crush

02-416x277.jpg

Oh the news is saying its Islam again.... I guess I'll wait a bit till the truth result comes out but ya if that is confirmed Muslims should do themselves a favor and condemn these attacks in a heartbeat. They aren't doing themselves any favors by not doing so or ignoring the problem they have. The longer they wait the more Islamophobia will grow and it is growing. Just look at the UK. They left partly cause this was one of the reasons. Who knows, the US will actually elect Trump. One way or another things are going to balance out. Dear gawd I hope we don't have a draft. I shake like a leaf under pressure.

On a side note, I was for colonizing other planets till I realized we'd be no better than a virulent bug. Let's just hope there aren't aliens with advanced intelligence. We'd get our buttz handed over to us since we kill our own kind.

Sorry if I sound butthurt and gloom and doom. Truth is. I was a kind person. I like treating people with kindness cause usually you'd be treated back as such. Then came people who took advantage of such kindness. First they didn't care or thought nothing of it. I delivered and got nothing in return. Not even a thanks. I was fine with that. Never really did expect anything of immediate return. Just a peaceful environment. Then people just started taking stuff and talking behind my back. Thats when I realized....

Truth is I am tired of said people.

Moral of the story... There is kindness and then there's just letting people walk all over you. Kind of how there's bravery or being dumb under the mask of courage not knowing what you're really getting into.

I'm really am sorry if I'm being negative. My only excuse is that I'm tired of the madness.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

11 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

Nah, you take it to white and black, just turn the place where he came from to dust, so the other's that have similar plans will see what will happen.

A solution to terrorism is not talks.candy crush

Eh.

I'm going with Nietzsche on this one. 

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Also, I really don't think that that would be a good deterrent. These people ARE killing themselves after all. I don't think they'd care that much about what happens to their family. In a kind of sadist way, I am interested in seeing it happen. I do love me some Pandora's box situations. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, maybe it causes Cthulhu to appear out of nowhere, who knows?

Edit:
I'd like to point out that I don't think that we shouldn't retaliate against ISIS. It's just that I think that there's probably a better way with less chances of going wrong than bombing families.

"Be good people"

26 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Eh.

I'm going with Nietzsche on this one. 

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Also, I really don't think that that would be a good deterrent. These people ARE killing themselves after all. I don't think they'd care that much about what happens to their family. In a kind of sadist way, I am interested in seeing it happen. I do love me some Pandora's box situations. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, maybe it causes Cthulhu to appear out of nowhere, who knows?

Edit:
I'd like to point out that I don't think that we shouldn't retaliate against ISIS. It's just that I think that there's probably a better way with less chances of going wrong than bombing families.

The quote is nonsense and made by someone who only bows down to barbaric animals who will have no mercy on him.

There is no point to fight like pacifists with western values on people who are terrorist rats that will hide within civilian populations and kill more people in brutal ways for their religious extreme conservatism. 

The fact that these people are killing themselves is not that much that matters, they do care about their families quite a bit, once all of their holes are gone they will have no will to fight, they only get encouraged by people who make the same quote like Nietzsche as they see it as weakness and a path to keep on going to massacring more people because it will result in nations treating them in soft hands and not with an Iron fist and to the end.

It won't open anything, bombing families?So what?Most of those families would give a rat's ass if a terrorist would slit your throat open, some of them wouldn't care to do that to you by themselves.

They aren't innocents and pink as you try to portray them.

It worked with the Russian Alpha team and there is no reason it won't work now, if you dislike so much the bombings, then just all of the terrorists captured should be hanged/impaled or drowned in the seas and until their death they will sit in rat cages to starve and rot.

That will do some good as well.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

33 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

Oh the news is saying its Islam again.... I guess I'll wait a bit till the truth result comes out but ya if that is confirmed Muslims should do themselves a favor and condemn these attacks in a heartbeat. They aren't doing themselves any favors by not doing so or ignoring the problem they have. The longer they wait the more Islamophobia will grow and it is growing. Just look at the UK. They left partly cause this was one of the reasons. Who knows, the US will actually elect Trump. One way or another things are going to balance out. Dear gawd I hope we don't have a draft. I shake like a leaf under pressure.

On a side note, I was for colonizing other planets till I realized we'd be no better than a virulent bug. Let's just hope there aren't aliens with advanced intelligence. We'd get our buttz handed over to us since we kill our own kind.

Sorry if I sound butthurt and gloom and doom. Truth is. I was a kind person. I like treating people with kindness cause usually you'd be treated back as such. Then came people who took advantage of such kindness. First they didn't care or thought nothing of it. I delivered and got nothing in return. Not even a thanks. I was fine with that. Never really did expect anything of immediate return. Just a peaceful environment. Then people just started taking stuff and talking behind my back. Thats when I realized....

Truth is I am tired of said people.

Moral of the story... There is kindness and then there's just letting people walk all over you. Kind of how there's bravery or being dumb under the mask of courage not knowing what you're really getting into.

I'm really am sorry if I'm being negative. My only excuse is that I'm tired of the madness.

Islamphobia doesn't really exist, a label that was made up by propagandist tools, same with "homophobia" and etc...

They aren't going to speak up, because most of them are extremist, silent supporters of Group A or B or just plain extremists.

It is Islam again, it is Islam most of the time, and the vast majority its the Arabic and African versions of vile and barbaric cultures that stain Islam, sadly not a lot see that Natural Slavic or Persian Muslims, or Kurdish Muslims are Moderates.

We aren't a virus, we are humanity, you can basically call everything on this planet a virus, our expenditure towards space is promised, and that's the only way to keep on going for humanity.

I wouldn't be surprised if we met the Alien version of the Conquistadors that would take us over for the sake of it and not because we kill each other.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Actually there's another thing I want to mention. Its related but also unrelated. I am or was supposed take a vacation there in Nice along with Lyon, Marseille, Paris, etc. with family and friends this September. Now I can imagine those plans being altered again...

Truth be told America and Europe are overrated. Most of Asia is too however I did have one place in mind to vacation safely that I may bring up.

JAPAN

I am no weeaboo and would rather go on an electronics test equipment (Anritsu brand) buying spree but one has to ask one's self.

Why aren't the Japanese having problems of radical Islamic terrorism or having their own citizens kill/hate each other on a daily basis (Dallas and BLM come to mind)?

I hear its something to do with family structure, a sense of duty to society at large, and stability but eh what do I know. I've never really experienced a Japanese lifestyle. There maybe more or less to it. I'd be glad to hear anyone's theory on this.

In any case they must be doing something right and for that they can have my tourism money even if the Yen is more pricey than it was last year.

The last time Japan had a terror attack to memory was the 90s Sarin gas attack. Any other negative things are suicide due to social pressures (failing at school or work) or maybe a knife attack (familial homicide). Also OFC earthquakes and tsunamis but thats all I've ever heard.

1 minute ago, CNe7532294 said:

Actually there's another thing I want to mention. Its related but also unrelated. I am or was supposed take a vacation there in Nice along with Lyon, Marseille, Paris, etc. with family and friends this September. Now I can imagine those plans being altered again...

Truth be told America and Europe are overrated. Most of Asia is too however I did have one place in mind to vacation safely that I may bring up.

JAPAN

I am no weeaboo and would rather go on an electronics test equipment (Anritsu brand) buying spree but one has to ask one's self.

Why aren't the Japanese having problems of radical Islamic terrorism or having their own citizens kill/hate each other on a daily basis (Dallas and BLM come to mind)?

I hear its something to do with family structure, a sense of duty to society at large, and stability but eh what do I know. I've never really experienced a Japanese lifestyle. There maybe more or less to it. I'd be glad to hear anyone's theory on this.

In any case they must be doing something right and for that they can have my tourism money even if the Yen is more pricey than it was last year.

The last time Japan had a terror attack to memory was the 90s Sarin gas attack. Any other negative things are suicide due to social pressures (failing at school or work) or maybe a knife attack (familial homicide). Also OFC earthquakes and tsunamis but thats all I've ever heard.

Japs aren't like the west, I heard they aren't THAT welcoming of strangers and their nation is homogeneous. 

I believe Antarctica would be a good place when everything melts.

02-416x277.jpg