StaticPixel

Spawn More Amount of Ammo

Provide more ammo for the armory. It's kind of crappy as a researcher, or even as a class D to go to the MTF Armory to find 20 guns laying on the ground, with no boxes of ammo left.

I feel like it should be proportionate, even before the MTF Guards come in and take other guns then what they are spawned with, the ammo is quite low. I think that there should be a few more ammo boxes or a place to get ammo a limited amount of times (enough times in which a player can get ammo from it once or twice, but there's enough ammo for all the guns that spawned in each armory.)

This also includes any pistol armory, and the class D armory too, as there is not enough ammo per gun. So picking up an empty gun gives you 20-40 bullets, but then it leaves you helpless.

Another way to possibly advert all the MTFs going to the armory when the round starts is to possibly provide MTFs a custom way of "choosing" what weapon they want, for a price? (Like 5.000 points, and they can choose if they want to spawn in with an AK47, P90, TMP, MAC10, etc). 

We used to have some commands you could use to spawn with a preferred weapoon as ntf/ci and mtf. I think we should add that back along with a menu. MTF/ntf can't spawn with aks/m249s however.
I do think we need lots more ammo and possibly less guns.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

37 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

We used to have some commands you could use to spawn with a preferred weapoon as ntf/ci and mtf. I think we should add that back along with a menu. MTF/ntf can't spawn with aks/m249s however.
I do think we need lots more ammo and possibly less guns.

I agree less guns more ammo just have 2 aks and a lot more ammo

there should also be a way for ammo to be dropped to share ammo with teammates 

• 4 weeks later...