Danger_D00del

Yo kiddos

Posted  Edited by Danger_D00del

Well what do we have here another community well, sit down and I may just tell you a little story about straya.

My name is Aiden Janssen

My age is 15 (loolers)

Well I live in Australia and yes we fucken beat our meat and run over kangaroos. What else cunt 

i live in a fuckin remote area with Shitty internet like the rest of Australia. I respect everyone’s opinions and am a happy bloke.

I am a lance corporal in the Australian Army Cadets and i’ve Fired an F88 Augstyr and I have had a ride in a bushmaster as well as firing a MINIMI off of a moving 6x6 I am also a comms officer. Ask me questions about the Australian army I’ll probably be able to answer them. I’m normally in discord and teamspeak and i can take a lot of shit, I am also a memer xdddddddd. Add me on steam if ya want to, also send us gun pictures (No Nudes).

Oh and also I found @DJTapDatZombie once in a breach server and he had to give me all his points hahahaa

I am also tech savvy so if you have any problems then pm me on steam discord or ts

Oh if anyone wants to know anything about ULX I also have a lot of experience with it been admin in a few communities

Also I like superwog he is fucken great (Youtuber)

Edited by Danger_D00del

Danger D00del: Member

Mainly on a Breach servers

1 hour ago, JerryHatTrick said:

I like your moxie. Yes, moxie - I'm an old fuck & use obsolete phrases :)

Welcome to GFL, hope you stick around a while.

(And personally, I didn't think you were a girl.)

Thanks

Danger D00del: Member

Mainly on a Breach servers