Leks

Leks' Movie recommendations

Hello Everyone!

This post is pretty straightforward. List of movies you NEED to watch, that I highly recommend! 

Most of the movies are from the 90s-00s, despite having a few more recent and older classics. You will also notice I am a big fan of Christopher Nolans movies.
This is just a list, I am too lazy to write a review to ALL these movies, lol.

Here we go!

Christopher Nolans Batman Trilogy (Dark Knight Trilogy)

• Batman Begins
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Dark Knight Rises

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Pulp Fiction (1994)

Fight Club (1999)

Goodfellas (1990)

Se7en (1995)

The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

Léon The Professional (1994)

Dunkirk (2017)

Good Will Hunting (1997)

Back to the Future Trilogy

Memento (2000)

• It's hard to love this movie. It is brilliantly made, but it's really confusing.

Inception (2010)

Interstellar (2014)

Django Unchained (2012)

Star Wars Episodes 3,5,6

Reservoir Dogs (1992)

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

Blade Runner 2049 (2017) 

• I would highly recommend watching the original one, but that movie is not as good as this one. Still a pretty good Sci-Fi

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

V for Vendetta (2005)

Gran Torino (2008)

This is my list of movies I highly recommend watching. It also servers as my favorite movies.

yeah.gif

I'm thinking about watching Dunkirk. It looks pretty cool. 

I saw The Wall last night, I was impressed at how the movie was good with little action. 

Thanks for the list, I'll check em out

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

90% of those movies, I've either watched or want to watch, god damn it @Joshy was right that one day when he said me and you could relate irl a lot... tbh I've already watched all of those except for some of the newer releases where I have been doing other things in life and just never felt the need to watch them, also pulp fiction and Goodfellas I go down stairs and it's on my TV already either in my living room or on the first floor being watched by both my mother and dad at the same time... also how about my cousin vinny @Leks I mean ffs my dogs name is Django...

Achievements