Da_Glitchers

Remove the Melon

I wish to inquire into if the melon on site19 can be removed. You made the door close after it is opened but it is not enough. People still get the melon and abuse its powers to insta kill all SCP's and it is unfair and unbalanced. They have insta killed 682, 106 and 066 all in one game with the melon and they have complained but the admins say it isnt something worth punishing for.

Please remove the melon so this never happens again. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Aireesan said:

dont play scp so i'm not sure if this is a unfunny joke
knowing glitchers, it's probably an unfunny joke

@Aireesan I think he’s serious for once 

the melon is kind of op but it takes a lvl 5 to get and there is usually one person who gets that a game and most of the time it’s a class d or the ci who respawn as ntf. The ci never really enter the facility anyways and the class ds just escape asap so I mean let it be. 

On 1/15/2018 at 7:35 PM, Jat said:

Melon? Removed? Yeah, no.

I like the melon. It can make the game a lot more interesting, and it gives more of a purpose in trying to get a lvl 5 keycard.

@Jat I was wrong about the keycard the only way to get it is if 939 opens the door and let’s you take it or if 939 throws it out. I usually take the melon out if I am 939 and just bring it around with me.

9 hours ago, Mr.Trump said:

@Jat I was wrong about the keycard the only way to get it is if 939 opens the door and let’s you take it or if 939 throws it out. I usually take the melon out if I am 939 and just bring it around with me.

Oh, oof.

I'd still love to keep the melon, though.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat

On 1/13/2018 at 1:07 PM, Mr.Trump said:

@Aireesan I think he’s serious for once 

the melon is kind of op but it takes a lvl 5 to get and there is usually one person who gets that a game and most of the time it’s a class d or the ci who respawn as ntf. The ci never really enter the facility anyways and the class ds just escape asap so I mean let it be. 

Only 939 can get the melon cuase he spawns in there, the door is disabled to ANY keycard. 939s spawn might be moved, so then the melon would be completely disabled.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mr.Trump
2 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Only 939 can get the melon cuase he spawns in there, the door is disabled to ANY keycard. 939s spawn might be moved, so then the melon would be completely disabled.

0D580C26-F730-4371-BC6D-9D74660AD706.gif

I need to have hope of getting the melon

Edited by Mr.Trump

So, here I am, the grill gamer that loves the melon and killed so many with it. 939 is the only one that can get it. In all honesty, the melon is rarely brought out, but I do suggest finding a way to stop prop damage, due to the fact it can stop 939 disguise, or maybe that will make people less inclined to do so. Maybe Xy can add something on the screen of how to play saying 'the melon can prop damage you, making you lose your disguise'

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Da_Glitchers said:

@Duc2000 You could be getting to something. Where could 939's spawn be moved?

On site 19 he could be disabled or his spawn could be where 966 used to spawn (right next to 966's actual room). On other maps he actually has a room so it makes more since to disable him on site 19.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Yeah, the probability of the melon being removed is pretty low due to it becoming a meme and important staple to the breach franchise. Yeah is it OP as hell, you better believe it. Is it broken and unfair for anyone who it is used against, yes indeed it is. Is it too funny to remove, you better believe it. 

I get why you want to remove it, it's too strong of a weapon and trolls just get it and instakill a ton of people and scps with it but at the end of the day it's either you let them waste all their time trying to get the melon and rdm 1/10 rounds or you let them rdm 10/10 rounds until someone bans them. Let's be honest the main purpose is to rdm on the lowkey. 

Too bad it's just too funny of a mechanic in the breach server otherwise it would of been removed long before this post lmao

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif

On 1/12/2018 at 5:18 PM, Da_Glitchers said:

They have insta killed 682, 106 and 066 all in one game with the melon

Yea thats me most of the time. :P

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

It'd likely lead to 20 dead d class within a minute of the round starting.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Da_Glitchers - Edit Reason: another idea hm

Maybe not the class d area, as I said maybe in room 13 near the hole scp which you can get items out of. Move the lvl3 keycard into the room past the door and lock the second door and put 939 spawn in the containment chamber there. Ill try take screenshots of what I mean.

If not in room 13 where can he be spawned?

Edited by Da_Glitchers
another idea hm