annoying furry

CS:GO Division Leader

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Welcome back my boi @Bonk fyi here you go just for you bucko bonk_christmas_hat.png.d615fc0392d5234ead2d8bda00f192ce.png because this looks like christmas to me bois.

I can't wait for these changes pretty much make GFL CS:GO great again.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
2 minutes ago, Aireesan said:

Huh, how did CSGO operate w/o a DL?

like shit, and a bunch of people recently be dropping like flies anyways you guys might not know bonk but I see a very bright future for GFL's CSGO area and we won't be looking at dick munchers atm much longer ;) bonk has never been the one too need credit for anything that never mattered for him, he just does what he feels is right, we needed some moral leading for awhile now tbh, and it's about time we have it.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

I wish you well.  I really like a lot, but I will not hide my concern.  This is a frightening investment and I hope their new idea works out for you.  You've got a fun personality and I know you've got a strong enough technical background, and so I know you have the tools you need to succeed, but only if you really want to do it.

Regarding my concern: I would be hypocrite preaching about how "perfect is the enemy of good" and then holding your recent resignation against you.  My concern doesn't mean I think you're a bad choice.  I hope whatever it was then, that you were able to shake it off by now or within the near future.  I've seen how much the team struggles and their frustration over choosing a new Division Leader...  please make it worth it for them and for the rest of the community ;)  I believe you can make it happen.

Other than that: Congratulations!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Riggs

:lenny:Congrats @Bonk. I have high hopes for you and hope that you can bring CSGO back. Just a tip, Consolidate the public before changes to receive feedback from the common people

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png