VanillaBabe

VanillaBabe's Ban Appeal

Name: VanillaBabe

Steam ID: VanillaBabeee

Banned by: Wigglesworth

Ban reason: Targetting

Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I rdmed once out of the whole server.  I didn't target because I literally did it out of the blue. I've only killed that person that one time and for it to be even targetting id have to kill him round after round. I find your actions really bias because of the way I have acted towards you, we even had a discussion about targetting later on this month and you even said he isn't targetting if he only did it once and you'll check on him the other rounds. I apologize if you think this was targeting in any sort of way, I think I should have just gotten a slay for rdm. 

You must have me confused because i have never discussed targetting with anyone lol. Here's what went down. 

You get muted for harassing a member. 10 mins, about 2 rounds length. 

You get mad and make a false report to me about it. 

You get gagged for continuing to harass over mic. 

You get mad again and find him, kill him and in the report he had written something along the lines of "rdmed because you're salty" and you admittedly replied "yup loll"

I may shorten the ban to a day per Milk Man's or Violator's request. But i will not be unbanning. 

?

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by VanillaBabe

@WigglesWorth Id like requests to be given by people who don't know me and aren't biased by the whole situation, please. It is also my ban reason.

Edited by VanillaBabe

Ty blake. 

Vanilla, I'm not biased towards you. Hell I'm one of the few that don't hate you. Plus, I'm the banning admin which means I have to handle your appeal. You may be well known, but that doesnt exempt you from the consequences. 

@PB-n-J @Violator @MilkMan aka whoever can lock this. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by BlakeS
1 minute ago, VanillaBabe said:

@BlakeS @WigglesWorth Exactly see the report he mentioned nothing considering with what I said to him on voice chat. Targetting is when you do it round over round you even said that the last time I talked to you on TTT

it doesnt matter we know yall were arguing we were there watching you two go back and fourth lol

Edited by BlakeS

rip.png

Just now, VanillaBabe said:

I was not targetting and that was my ban reason which you claimed you didn't even ban me for. You even twisted your story saying a completely different sentence from what he said in the report.

he said he "thought" thats what it said never once claimed he completely said that. but the report said something along the lines of what wiggles had said.

rip.png

@BlakeS Literally not what happened he just told me to stop mic spamming and I told him to shut up why would I ever target him for that specific reason. Targetting is when you kill the person multiple times, I'm getting nick to look over my report because you are being super bias about the whole situation. You are claiming things that having been done and claiming things that have been done saying there not.

Admin has denied the appeal, if you wish to continue please take it to a PM.

:locked:

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png