tkeRyan

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by tkeRyan

Name: soil/ryan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57697704

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: "Attempted Mass"

Why you should be unbanned: I didn't attempt mass RDM. The round in question where I was banned I killed 2 innocents as an innocent, which isn't even mass rdm. The first I killed due to the fact that he was shooting his gun all over the place, in the direction of others, so I killed him. I'm constantly told that killing for traitor baiting is allowed, and if it's changed since when I used to play on the server than I'm sorry, I RDM'd. The second kill was up by  a cluster fuck at the traitor tester. Basically when I climbed the ladder to the scene of the gunshots, I saw someone shooting a detective, so I killed him, and he was innocent. Apparently the detective was mass RDMing, or at least that's what it said when I got reported by the player I killed for shooting the detective.

I've been playing on the server since 2013 and I just came back recently. I used to be an admin on both TTT servers and I know the rules very well. I also know that SadBandit is a lazy admin, who seems to never be thorough while doing his job. My entire time on the server he has never asked me for my side, or anyones side that I've seen, in an RDM report. If the accused RDMer isn't forgiven in the little system, he just slays them, and in this case, he banned me without any sort of communication with me. It's not like I'm some random guy who joined for a round, killed 5 people, then disconnected. I'm a member who has been consistently playing on the server for 2 weeks, and in that time I've only gotten a slay here and there where I agree I've made mistakes and it's deserved. As a former admin if I had ever handled things the way he does, Calvin would have demoted me the same day. I'm not really sure how the server has been since a few years ago, but if things are handled different now, I understand.

If you unban me, I'll hop back onto the server, apologize, and carry on trying to make sure I'm more careful.

If not, then I wish GFL the best of luck cause this could be the last straw. I really do think this ban was unfair and I hope you find that I should be unbanned.

Edited by tkeRyan

76561198075661136.png

had 2k fking likes and 700 god tier shitposts on the old site ggs

I saw the reports and it was just a huge mess that round with a Mass RDMING detective and i saw you killed someone cause they were shooting a detective. so I think the mass rdm ban is a bit much but ill get bandit on here to accept/deny your ban appeal

rip.png

I banned you for this because you damaged me too in the whole mess, I also saw the deathscene of the person that was "shooting all over the place" and saw that there weren't many bullets that were shot out of his gun, and one was near you, but not enough for you to kill him. As Blake said this was the round in which there was a massing Det., and that round was a mess. 

As for unban, consider yourself unbanned. I consider you, in the time that I've played with you a very respectful player, thank you for saying you will be more cautious when killing people.

:locked:

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

10 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

I banned you for this because you damaged me too in the whole mess, I also saw the deathscene of the person that was "shooting all over the place" and saw that there weren't many bullets that were shot out of his gun, and one was near you, but not enough for you to kill him. As Blake said this was the round in which there was a massing Det., and that round was a mess. 

As for unban, consider yourself unbanned. I consider you, in the time that I've played with you a very respectful player, thank you for saying you will be more cautious when killing people.

:locked:

Thanks. Would also like to apologize right here for calling you lazy. I know what admining 24/7 Minecraft is like, it's hard to be any more thorough. Everyone on the server appreciates what you do as an admin. Heat of the moment words :/

76561198075661136.png

had 2k fking likes and 700 god tier shitposts on the old site ggs