Theatermc

Job

31 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

Video game developer because I'm a professional time-waster. ( I like games. )

yea thats what I wanted to do during high school but professional at not wanting to do work

32 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

Professional Swimmer. I understand that it isn't a job that makes you much money at all, (unless you're extremely well-known) but swimming has always been my passion :^_^:

the next michael phelps. gonna be challenging and yes swimming is very enjoyable

38 minutes ago, Theatermc said:

honestly I bet that would be a hard profession. 

depends, only down side is that you must do some calculations about how long you can stay in your depth without having any life risking problem

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Benroy

Technical Administration at some companies that requires some help with Linux or something related to the server machine (no programming required, but optional). 

Edited by Benroy

76561198043643390.png

9 hours ago, Benroy said:

Technical Administration at some companies that requires some help with Linux or something related to the server machine (no programming required, but optional). 

Letting you know from experience- most companies don't need or desire to use Linux. Windows is the standard to small-to-medium businesses- unless you are working for a large online service I doubt you'd be working with Linux.