FusionFoxy

New Mode: Hide and Seek

I do not know if this mode was already made on this server, but if not then it should be added! Hide and Seek will include 6 SCP-035 and everyone else will be a researcher. The purpose of the game mode is not to escape, but to survive and hide. Researchers will not be able to kill SCP-035, and both teams will have access to any room in the facility (not outside). SCP-035 will have a lot of ammo for his gun and will have a lot more health. SCP-035 will try to find all the researchers hiding until time runs out. The game is over when either time runs out or all researchers are dead. Hope this mode appeals to you guys!

11 minutes ago, FusionFoxy said:

I do not know if this mode was already made on this server, but if not then it should be added! Hide and Seek will include 6 SCP-035 and everyone else will be a researcher. The purpose of the game mode is not to escape, but to survive and hide. Researchers will not be able to kill SCP-035, and both teams will have access to any room in the facility (not outside). SCP-035 will have a lot of ammo for his gun and will have a lot more health. SCP-035 will try to find all the researchers hiding until time runs out. The game is over when either time runs out or all researchers are dead. Hope this mode appeals to you guys!

We do have hide and seek for GMOD....idk if breach has it

Here's a link to the subforum for it

https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/44-hide-and-seek-us/

jinnd1.png

Breach doesn’t have a hide and seek 

I believe though it should be more of all mtf and class ds but class ds are allowed to escape and it will kind of be hide and seek 

The round of 008 is also like hide and seek in a way though because you hide from 008

I don’t see this being a popular one but if others want to see it then why not 

58 minutes ago, Riggs said:

We do have hide and seek for GMOD....idk if breach has it

Here's a link to the subforum for it

https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/44-hide-and-seek-us/

It's a special round idea for our breach server.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Mr.Trump said:

Breach doesn’t have a hide and seek 

I believe though it should be more of all mtf and class ds but class ds are allowed to escape and it will kind of be hide and seek 

The round of 008 is also like hide and seek in a way though because you hide from 008

I don’t see this being a popular one but if others want to see it then why not 

I like this more so I plus it +1

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements