koala

New Default Map

Default map  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Keep ze_icecap_escape_v5_p?

2. 2. If u want to change the server's default map, which one would u like?

• ze_sorrento_escape_v2
    • ze_jurassicpark_c1v4_p2
    • ze_dangerous_waters_v2_final
    • ze_grand_boatescape_p2
    • ze_death_star_escape_v4_3_p2
    • Others (reply below for suggestions)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, 1mpact said:

Although a majority of people want to change the default map from icecap, it still seems that it's the most popular single choice since so far as 16 people want to keep icecap and only 7 people have voted for the most popular choice apart from icecap. I think it should be kept as icecap unless another map has more votes to change than icecap has to stay.

I fully disagree because your logic goes against ze_Random_p2 from winning the vote. :kappa:

dangerous waters is a fun, simple map with tons of fun secrets and even a tryhard aspect with joy to be had for hours on end.

EVERY OTHER MAP is boring, repetitive, and very plain (though sorrento is also pretty fun)

Jurassic is a meme map, lets not vote that garbage map which all u mindless drones won't want in a couple of months anyways. Simple boring troll gameplay that gets stale after a single day lmao

Just now, Malal said:

ze_asiangirl******

no its ze_hentaiEscape_v1_v2_v3_v4_v5_v6 because this version fixes bugs no more pictures of big girls all lolis and cuties

the_test_to_time.png

Just now, Chewie2k said:

no its ze_hentaiEscape_v1_v2_v3_v4_v5_v6 because this version fixes bugs no more pictures of big girls all lolis and cuties

oh cant wait for the release thanks chewie

what is the framework we should be operating within for suggesting a map? 

Non Tryhard? Well Liked? Simple? Run Only or Map w/o a Boss/Levels? Small Map Size? ect...

I think Jurassic would be hard because of the spawn process that trolls noobs... I would think a basic (possibly olderschool) run/defend map would be the best, and one that is generally tolerated by most players... and also is a map that draws players in... 

POTC

Deathstar

Moria

Icecap

BoatEscape

Bathroom maybe... It has levels and a boss and items and is semi tryhard (the hold after the sponge boss requires some coordination and good item usage), but it does draw people into the server, I would assume you want a map that draws people into the server as I assume default map means the map that loads after a server reset or crash or update, and the goal will be to re-populate the server quickly... maybe you should have it default to Santa or Diddle or SAM or PortRoyal then as those typically draw in players... 

4 hours ago, mikasa said:

Dangerous water is somehow similar to icecrap but I agree

Or ze hold em is it good?

holdem shit because the whole reason we don't want icecap anymore is cause it is dull and boring

I agree, I think Dangerous water would be the best and most similar to Ice_cap. Decent length map, good amount of secrets, simple but aesthetically pleasing, isn't a tryhard map that is constantly requested so people won't complain that it's not available.

Just my thoughts.