THE_SHREKER69

Someone help me

What server, and what is your steamID?

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Hey shreker. So here's why you got the ban. 

You rdmed one dude because he killed someone trying to kill him and he didnt get the chance to id before you owned him, then another guy was killed (both of which reported you) and the logs show you shooting near other people. 

Now I understand you wrote in that you were unclear of certain things and if you can give me your word that this will not happen again and you read the !motd, I shall unban you and hope see you on the server!

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

3 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

Hey shreker. So here's why you got the ban. 

You rdmed one dude because he killed someone trying to kill him and he didnt get the chance to id before you owned him, then another guy was killed (both of which reported you) and the logs show you shooting near other people. 

Now I understand you wrote in that you were unclear of certain things and if you can give me your word that this will not happen again and you read the !motd, I shall unban you and hope see you on the server!

Hey thanks for helping me out. I read the rules and am going to make sure this wont happen again. I appreciate your help.