flamingo

Coming Back

Posted  Edited by flamingo - Edit Reason: there was a miscalculation

So uh, there was something going on that i thought was bad, so i left for a while, but apparently it was nothing, so i am coming back ASAP.

Edited by flamingo
there was a miscalculation

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Sorry to see you go, my love.

Now, I'm afraid we're in the habit of not revoking membership, nor do we delete accounts. There is little reason for us to do this, after all. If you wish to leave, then you may do so of your own volition. No action on our part is required for you to do that.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

6 hours ago, flamingo said:

It was fun being here, idk for how long but, it was fun while it lasted, so i wanted to get my member revoked and account removed, but i just don't remember my password.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!! :__(  flam the one reason i really like you is your very funny kind, reasonable, not a cancer ct on jb, in just all in genral a nice guy. am very very sad to hear you say your leaving <3

dbac0e679b46807da3ff91f90b6955e7.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy

tenor.gif?itemid=5741650

Sorry, but the moment was too opportune.  What is causing you to leave?  What drives someone far enough to want to have their membership lifted and their accounts deactivated/deleted?

I wish you could tell us more, and so that they could help you make a community you'd like to be a part of.  if it's just life, then so be it.  Have a great journey and stop by and say hi; we'll welcome you back with open arms.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Riggs
47 minutes ago, Joshy said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5741650

Sorry, but the moment was too opportune.  What is causing you to leave?  What drives someone far enough to want to have their membership lifted and their accounts deactivated/deleted?

I wish you could tell us more, and so that they could help you make a community you'd like to be a part of.  if it's just life, then so be it.  Have a great journey and stop by and say hi; we'll welcome you back with open arms.

He's going through some hard times right now.

But Goodbye, I sincerely enjoyed my times with you and hope that all this blows past you and you make your return

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

On 20/01/2018 at 3:40 AM, flamingo said:

So uh, there was something going on that i thought was bad, so i left for a while, but apparently it was nothing, so i am coming back ASAP.

everything is okay, its just that i though something bad was happening

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg