Cassie

Goodbye forever

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Pranked. 

So anyways, leading the media team was never something I wanted. So, one day later, I'm deciding to resign from the team. There are better candidates for leaders with amazing ideas of how to lead the team. I can't do that. 

No, I'm not resigning from breach or ttt. In fact, I'll be on them a lot more, escpecially breach. To all the members of the creative team, you're stuck with me, but not as your leader.

I thought about it, and with a leader I know I can be a part of the team.

-Duc2000

P.S. Yes, this is one day after I got promoted to leader. It's best I do this now and the team gets a new leader who can get them doing stuff than for them to stick with me. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

@Duc2000 you have my respect, many will dislike what you did in this thread, but ik the spot you are in all too well, tbh I have told way too many people way too many times, why me? and told people to kinda fuck off I suppose more then once and never even taken a rank I do not feel I can be good in, too this day, I do not know why I get offered things or have a habit of getting everything I would not have a passion that could let me do it. fyi @Dano thank you for the chance you gave me awhile back letting me help I suppose, even though I crack jokes all the time, with you and you might dislike me, if I bust your balls, I might think you are a good person kiddo, anyways @Duc2000 what you feel is right will always earn you more respect from people, then doing what you think is wrong make your own judgements and never ever follow blindly my guy, if someone puts you up too something it does not mean you are the right one, and seeing as how you can accept that, you are better then the rest for that reason and that reason alone, now I can not see the next leader might be worse then yourself, but don't hold it against yourself as who is next in line tends to not be in your hands, if you do whats right that is what matters.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

8 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm disappointed, but it is what it is.  Thanks.

you also wanted @Duc2000 to resign from everything? yeah i feel you @Duc2000 sucks in ttt especially bc hes an inactive duck. am i rite duck. which btw you should get on more often

jk duck ily bby

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member