Dreamm

Goodbye for now!

I think you meant to tag me (; 

Ik we haven’t talked in awhile but when we did play together it was amazing, good luck in life <3

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

8 minutes ago, Eli said:

I think you meant to tag me (; 

Ik we haven’t talked in awhile but when we did play together it was amazing, good luck in life <3

He forgot about you, take a hint

my hobo banner.png 

(Credits go to me ^)

my banner by mary.png

(Credits go to @Mary)

5985565e42cd3_Hobobanner.thumb.png.1b7ad0f167fef63fc942ee13765c35e3.png

(Credits go to me ^)

Mmm, yes, yes. Indeed. 

I checked the forums for this, you're welcome. 

Us getting into fights "at times" is a massive understatement and you know it, every time we talk you say some stupid shit that I always end up correcting you over lol

and yes our times of gaming with the squad do always end up in some sort of fun shenanigans. But It was fun teaching you shit, was starting to think it was useless, y'know, on the account of your retardism. CLEARLY, I didn't do a good enough job, there are quite a few grammar mistakes within this... But y'know, what can you do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS, I will never stop calling you names until you stop deserving it. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

my hobo banner.png 

(Credits go to me ^)

my banner by mary.png

(Credits go to @Mary)

5985565e42cd3_Hobobanner.thumb.png.1b7ad0f167fef63fc942ee13765c35e3.png

(Credits go to me ^)

My boi... You know im wishing you the best in life and in your new adventures you will have as you get older. 

Lettme know if you need me to whoop somebodies ass, I will always be there to deliver that ass whoopin...

wow loved how i was mentioned in this........ #FeelsMoncaMan

cum back soon

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

What's with this resigning train, my lord, it sucked so many people into it!:( 

But anyways, I didn't really know you much but you were a good cool. I know when we first started off, the purge team hated me but that, i was in the wrong and im glad we got to be friends(somewhat but i like you) :) Goodluck with life ahead of you!   

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Posted  Edited by DoctorDJ

Dream its sad to see you go but i understand why, i will miss you a bunch dude senior will be lonely for a while without you :( you were my right hand man, my second opinion without you with me i probably wouldn't have gotten this far. the friendly competition we had has come to an end and its not a win i will accept with high flying flags. I truly loved ranking up with you from trial all the way to senior. Man i cant believe its almost been a year since we met and i can only recall one bad experience with you when you took a prank to far *cough cough* but none the less dream you will be missed and i hope we still play together bud 

(btw even with the resign post i still have more rep than you :lenny:)

Edited by DoctorDJ