RivalRevival

Prop Hunt is being populated

Now that our Prop Hunt server is getting some much needed attention, what if there were point events and giveaways in game to try and keep them coming. If you can think of any specific ones, post them here and maybe we can make Bee do something about it

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I think there are already a lot of skins in prop hunt, I agree that a few more maps or maybe a rotation of maps would be good. Also maybe reduce the cost of items in pointshop? At the moment items feel a little unattainable for someone new to the server. People are likely to keep playing if they think they are close to unlocking more rewards.

"You know what I realized? Noob and nerd are both four letter words." - Roy 2018

Posted  Edited by Kunkko

I already talked to bee about unlocking the  "send points" feature when he has the time to look into it, so can just do point giveaways honestly.

Edited by Kunkko

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

although I've not played on the server before, I have played prop hunt. And I'll say the only reason I would play was because there was someone or a few people who I enjoyed playing with. The pointshop was a plus but to me it was all about the fun of hiding and near miss getting caught.