MASTAH

Your opinions

I'm buying a new phone but not sure which one. Iphone X or Note 8? I'm only afraid Samsung will slow down over time even with 6gb of ram?

Moving from Iphone 8 256gb

Posted  Edited by Riggs

When I used to own a Samsung device, I never noticed a slow down of the device's reactions / times to do things. So I'd recommend going for the Note 8

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

I've never heard of Note 8 having to slow down your one over the time. As long you restart, take care of your phone, etc, you should not have a problem. I'm a Note 8 owner. 

I wouldn't go for iPhone X to be honest.

76561198043643390.png

neither

AA775123-0DE0-4A03-882B-3E2491F6EA54.thumb.jpeg.53a875abcaaafae6ed7d36a2ccd2b6f0.jpeg

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

I've never used the Note 8, but i've used samsung devices. I much prefer Apple's interface just because I've used it more and I believe its more user friendly. 

The iPhone X has a different way of navigation than previous phones, though. (I'm sure you've done your research about that) With the lack of a home button, it provides more screen space and only takes a single swipe up to access the home screen.

The speed of the face recognition makes logging on your phone much faster than previous phones. The compatibility towards other Apple devices makes the iPhone unique and super convenient, and having an Apple ID already makes setting up your iPhone much faster.

There are many other incredible features that you can read about: https://www.apple.com/iphone-x/?afid=p238|suA4EIJ4U-dc_mtid_20925d2q39172_pcrid_221626740478&cid=wwa-us-kwgo-iphone-slid--

So, if you were to purchase a new phone, I'd recommend the iPhone X.

The only con I see is the price. But if you already have the iPhone 8, I'd honestly recommend sticking with that for a while. Save your money now and buy another one only if you need it :) 

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Never used a note 8. But I do own a Galaxy 5 from when it came out. I can verify that these devices don't slowdown for 3-4 years after production. I'm using mine now and it's still fine

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

samsung galaxy s9 is coming out soon. I wouldn't worry about it slowing down too much, its the battery you have to worry about. After 2 years that battery will most likely be shit.

I9MhKK5.png

20 minutes ago, Violator said:

samsung galaxy s9 is coming out soon. I wouldn't worry about it slowing down too much, its the battery you have to worry about. After 2 years that battery will most likely be shit.

I change phones each year battery won't be a problem :P

Posted  Edited by Korowa - Edit Reason: Fixing my grammar
24 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

So i've recently taken the suggestion of @Snoopy and @Korowa and purchased a Huawei P10 and I have to say it is brilliant.  You should go for it. I'm not much of a tech guy so they might help you with the intimate details. 

P10 Plus* :P

But yeah.

I'm a person that doesn't go for the popularity and brand but for the quality. There are many phones out there that are a lot better than an iPhone, and it saddens me that people don't choose them over an iPhone. You should check for comparisons between phones first, but not just the Note 8 with iPhone X, but with other phones that are also on the top. Make various comparisons and then after you have a good notion of each phone's specs and which is better, then you should go for that one. I do believe and agree that other phones have a much more simple and easy to use interface than iPhones, specially the X, and that are much more faster. 

For example,  some processors are superior than iPhones'. iPhone X's processor is an Hexa core, while most phones are Octa core (and some are even Deca core) which means the performance is higher than the iPhone's.

Not sure what exactly you do the most on your phone, but I, personally, don't recommend an iPhone.

As for the battery, if you don't take good care of it, don't blame the phone itself. Most of my older phones still have a good battery after many years.

I've had an iPhone before, I had no issues with it. But after switching to the Huawei P10 Plus, I realised how much better it is.

Hope this helped (sorry if not).

Edited by Korowa
Fixing my grammar

original.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Rose - Edit Reason: Zzzz Stupid phone

I believe you should get the Galaxy. I had many iPhone's before, and I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S7. Even though (and previously mentioned) the iPhone interface is more user friendly, Samsung's is more customizable. Allowing you to have GIF backgrounds and slideshows. As well as custom themes and coloration. And, not to mention that the graphics for the games you play on the Samsung are far better than the iPhone. 

:)

Edited by Rose
Zzzz Stupid phone

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

4 hours ago, MASTAH said:

I'm buying a new phone but not sure which one. Iphone X or Note 8? I'm only afraid Samsung will slow down over time even with 6gb of ram?

Moving from Iphone 8 256gb

I believe you should stay with your iphone 8. There is zero need to change it as it is one of the latest phones and it's really good, I personally disliked Iphone X and I'm also against changing your phone every year as there is no need for it.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

6 minutes ago, Pyros said:

I believe you should stay with your iphone 8. There is zero need to change it as it is one of the latest phones and it's really good, I personally disliked Iphone X and I'm also against changing your phone every year as there is no need for it.

She said batteries, not phones. :P

original.gif

Achievements

54 minutes ago, MASTAH said:

I change phones each year battery won't be a problem :P

11 minutes ago, Korowa said:

She said batteries, not phones. :P

not really bby

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

I just saw this and well 

16 minutes ago, JerryHatTrick said:

I generally think negatively when thinking of a possible phone.

I currently use a Samsung S5, and am on the internet a lot during the day. I carry a portable power supply just to charge my phone.

I've had this phone 30 months. (I know because I just made my last payment with AT&T). Battery life has never been an issue, and this is my OEM battery. My last phones had multiple batteries, to switch after one died as I worked.

I have been encouraged many times to get an iPhone. I really only hesitate because I live in a major city, and iPhones are a popular target for snatch & grab thieves. Not that I have mine out all the time while in public, but it is a concern.

Seriously, I think the only real advantage in an iPhone these days is the status factor. :)

said it very well I use a tab s2 and have never needed any form of change, tbh I don't even pay a phone service,

I use a virtual phone number and updates security patches all that I still get them, how ever I am somewhat limited in the fact that phone calls is not a thing for myself, but I do not feel I need that the biggest reason why I have a tablet is just for auth factors, secure exchanges etc etc, and the second auth is a nice feature when it comes to being secure.

I can get texts but almost all my texts are just some rough draft of ads I receive most of the time which gets auto forwarded to my tablet so my texts look like a book of ads for days, it's really stupid if anyone where to open it up and just see endless ads for days but what ever...

my mother and only a view people even know my virtual phone number digits and how to reach it as it's not exactly a normal looking phone number, and all inbound phone numbers are stupid in the fact of how tracable they are, as having complete control of your phone service is really nice and you lack any middle man holding you down, I have all the data and have no need to go to anyone as I can help myself and have learned to do just that, though like I said I am somewhat dependent on patches coming out for my device which I do get informed of without any bill too pay from my phone it's self.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

9 hours ago, MASTAH said:

I'm only afraid Samsung will slow down over time even with 6gb of ram?

lol my old apple did this.

EDIT: http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/21/technology/apple-slows-down-old-iphones/index.html

I wouldn't put it past them to do it again either.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png