Roy

Moving To A New FastDL Machine

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high · Hidden
Hidden

So just so admins don't have an issue again, please nothing like 20kb max upload per file as the last move was stupid af,

please 20 MB max file size as that should cover everyone.

just so no one gets confused 20kb is a joke because of how retarded it was last move.

but ya filedropper was the go to option for many as nobody could upload anything and had to give a link to a external webhosting site.

have my bans and look back over time you will notice something where demos where found in the comments sections if you have access to it that is.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=130&advType=admin

also if you wish I've had to help a few peeps back in the admin section, awhile back just don't want the same issue to occur again. 

IIRC @Moose and @TomRiddle where asking for help.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

Hidden
Just now, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

So just so admins don't have an issue again, please nothing like 20kb max upload per file as the last move was stupid af,

????

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Hidden
10 minutes ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

just so no one gets confused 20kb is a joke because of how retarded it was last move.

but ya filedropper was the go to option for many as nobody could upload anything and had to give a link to a external webhosting site.

have my bans and look back over time you will notice something where demos where found in the comments sections if you have access to it that is.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=130&advType=admin

This has nothing to do with sourcebans, I think what your referring to was when they moved sourcebans onto a new VM

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

Hidden
Just now, Eli said:

This has nothing to do with sourcebans, I think what your referring to was when they moved sourcebans onto a new VM

if it has nothing to do with sourcebans and sourcebans is not effected at all, then we are gucci, take care.

Achievements

We're going to be rescheduling this move to tomorrow (or whenever we fix the current issues).

Thank you!