Yagyuu-chan

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

Posted  Edited by Joshy

VYFkxe3.jpg

I have no idea what this is, but I'll help rotate the image, lol.

I'm wondering if the things like S is for Subject, P for Pronoun?  It's a writing class?  Prep for Preposition?  Adj is Adjective or Adjunct; Adv for Adverb?  V for verb?  We're suppose to replace those letters or definitions with words or phrases?  Is that right?  I don't know know what D and O would be although I'll probably think of it later and lose hours of sleep over it.  Is this a writing class?

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I don't know what a preposition is, I mean, my grammar is good, I just don't know the difference between different shit. @TheClassyBandit maybe you can help here

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

32 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

I don't know what a preposition is, I mean, my grammar is good, I just don't know the difference between different shit. @TheClassyBandit maybe you can help here

A preposition is a word that gives location (Above, below, to, through, down, up, left, right, inside, outside, etc.)

Achievements

17 hours ago, Joshy said:

VYFkxe3.jpg

I have no idea what this is, but I'll help rotate the image, lol.

I'm wondering if the things like S is for Subject, P for Pronoun?  It's a writing class?  Prep for Preposition?  Adj is Adjective or Adjunct; Adv for Adverb?  V for verb?  We're suppose to replace those letters or definitions with words or phrases?  Is that right?  I don't know know what D and O would be although I'll probably think of it later and lose hours of sleep over it.  Is this a writing class?

It's Syntax.

For number 3 yes P is predicate. O is object. D is determiner ( The,A,My) but  thats in number 1 only. Also how the fuck i can make sentences with 3 verbs?