Banana smiley face

Ban Appeal

Name: BANANA(0:

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:79089377

Banned by: Bunnynator

Ban reason: rdm+leave

Why you should be unbanned: I was just banned a couple hours ago. so I was playing on the server for a few hours and in those hours I was reported a few times which I was fine with taking the slays but, I wasn't given any slays because the admins and mods were in spectator only mode. so after a while of me playin on the server I left with no slays on me at the time or at least I don't think they're were any. I came back a few hours later and it said I was perma banned for rdm and leave. this was just a misunderstanding on my part I didn't know what I was supposed to do with the admins and mods in spectator only mode, and if there were slays on me when I left I honestly did not notice them. I would really like to be unbanned because although I only have a small amount of hours on this server I really enjoy playing on it and this thing is just a misunderstanding on my part if I had know I was not supposed to leave while the admins were in spectator only mode I would have not left, and if there were slays on me when I left I truthfully did not see them.... thank you for taking the time to review this (I apologies if the formatting or writing isn't very good this is my first time writing one of theses)

*also I'm not 100% sure if it was bunny who banned me that's just what showed up when I typed my steam ID into the website that I was directed too