-_Fx_-

Ask me anything

8 minutes ago, Charmy said:

23499c04557e1544150f143b781c9137.png

How was Hillary supposed to win

I never said that she was supposed to. You had said that people have the power and i said if we went by your logic  Hillary would have won cause more people voted for her. If you weren't so weak minded you would have understood what I had said. :hahayes:

Image result for hillary clinton popular vote

1 minute ago, -_Fx_- said:

I never said that she was supposed to. You had said that people have the power and i said if we went by your logic  Hillary would have won cause more people voted for her. If you weren't so weak minded you would have understood what I had said. :hahayes:

Electoral college, numba 1

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

1 minute ago, Charmy said:

Electoral college, numba 1

If it wasn't for the electoral college we wouldn't have had bush one of the worst presidents in history and if you think the electoral college is "numba 1" then you're the most dense person here.

1 minute ago, -_Fx_- said:

If it wasn't for the electoral college we wouldn't have had bush one of the worst presidents in history and if you think the electoral college is "numba 1" then you're the most dense person here.

:benthinking: So quick to jump to harassment. Alright, next question. Why are you a hypocritical liar?

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

2 minutes ago, Charmy said:

:benthinking: So quick to jump to harassment. Alright, next question. Why are you a hypocritical liar?

why are you still hooked on responding to me did I hurt your fragile ego that bad that you have to seek out my posts and go into shoutbox to call me weak minded and slow.