queue

Actual Ask Me Anything

I do not care who you are, what the question is, or how offended I or others get, nothing will be hidden or censored here. I am not a spineless coward who cannot answer questions when asked.

So ask away.

3 minutes ago, Charmy said:

What is retardation, in your own words

Depends on the context. Usually, an action that was not thoughtout at all or an idea that is extremely stupid (defies logic in any way). Usually makes the person who did the action or thought of the idea look extremely dim.

Just now, killa said:

FUCK ME DADDY ALSO HOW BIG ARE U TITS

I am not a gay boy so I will pass. Also, they are normal size I guess. I am not an obese monkey but I am not an emo skin-and-bones type of person either.

Just now, queue said:

I am not a gay boy so I will pass. Also, they are normal size I guess. I am not an obese monkey but I am not an emo skin-and-bones type of person either.

but do who do u want to fuck

Two things:

• What do you think of me?
  • Do you have religious beliefs? If so, which one?
    • If not, are you agnostic or something else?

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by queue
12 hours ago, Ben Roy said:

Two things:

• What do you think of me?
  • Do you have religious beliefs? If so, which one?
    • If not, are you agnostic or something else?

1. I think you are fine. You rarely annoy me, unlike specific others in GFL. I nominated you alongside swegbuster for CA back when I was staff but I guess the others at the time did not feel the same way. Not much else I can say.

2. I am not and never have been. A large portion of my dad's side is, but that is about it. I am agnostic/atheist. I do not like religion really. In general, it can be dangerous depending on the circumstances. For example, it is the leading cause of many past/current wars if I am not mistaken. It can do good as well, which it does in many cases, and it is needed to think of something higher than the government, regardless of whatever it may be. Either way, that is a debate for another day.

12 hours ago, killa said:

Will u fuck me? im horny

Go get a prostitute mate. GFL members are not what you want.

12 hours ago, Doctor F said:

What was the reason you left the media team, go in detail :lenny:

I left the CREATIVE TEAM (since that is what it was called before they changed it) because I had no motivation to do anything with it at that time. I had been the team leader for a year and did what I could. I am not too good with graphic design and I do not know much about the media side that got slapped in my lap after the media team collapsed on itself. Other people had better potential in that position. I left it in Azura's and Derpy's hands since they were my left and right hands for most of my leadership time. Also, I had got CA back then which was a higher priority for me. I stayed around for a bit as a "veteran" to help where I could and I still work on forum badges since that is all I am good for at this point. I would join back and help out again, but I am not a fan of its current state of affairs and certain individuals on the team. People would not like what I would want to do with it, most likely.

Edited by queue

2 hours ago, queue said:

Above average, right?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

10 hours ago, Joshy said:

Above average, right?

Yes :lenny:

9 hours ago, LitTwix said:

Will you marry me? If not I'll force you into it 

Love you qq

Don't pretend as though that is something you would actually want.

6 hours ago, misaki said:

Opinion

Fact

4 hours ago, Worgee said:

@queue If someone asked you to suck a dick to get a job worth $10,000,000 a year, would you do it?

As someone who is very cheap and frugal with their money, gladly (assuming the money is guaranteed). "Just as there isn't a problem that can't be solved by being right, there isn't a problem that can't be solved by money."

what are you thoughts on the current state of America.

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements