queue

Actual Ask Me Anything

Just now, SashaGrey said:

what are you thoughts on the current state of America.

@Xy_@Darkling

Both good and bad depending on your perspective and what aspects you are looking at. DNC is as corrupt as ever. Trump cannot stop winning. The media gets worse each and everyday. Russia did not mess with the election. Even if they did, who cares? We do the same with every other country because the US likes to stick their nose into everything (much like certain staff who may or may not be mentioned above). Free speech is slowly being eroded with "hate crime" laws and the whole transgender pronoun stuff. Mexicans are on the run because the wall is on its way. Economy is on the rise. 2.4 million jobs brought back because of Trump. Tax cuts are great. Overall, it could be better but Trump will make it great again.

Just now, Misaki said:

REEEE

Weeb

1 minute ago, Domps said:

Do you think void ray rush is imba or ba?

imba

7 hours ago, Misaki said:

Opinion [OF ME]

Since I misinterpreted what you said because I am retarded, I will properly answer.

You are a cool weeb that likes lolis and is not annoying. We are the cancer squad of GFL alongside Harry and others. One of the few people in GFL I enjoy talking to anymore. You are also underage (at least in my country) which is a plus :lenny: .

9 minutes ago, Charmy said:

What is your IQ

:triggered: STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!!

But for real, I do not think I have taken an actual IQ test (online ones are not real). If I had to take a guess based on the online tests, I would say 120ish.