Oqwert

SCP-513

I believe it would be a good idea to implement SCP-513 in the game, allowing players to throw the cowbell (which could be found in its chamber) at the enemies forcing them to hear its sound. Players who hear 513 would be able to see apparitions of SCP-513-1 which could be controlled by players picked randomly from spectators. The apparitions could work in a similar way as they do in the original game.

+1 Could be a way to make less

people in spectator complaining about how they died

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

+1 I can see something like this working but, it'd probably be implemented differently than the way you explain it. It's still a good idea though as it could give some spectators the chance of playing again instead of waiting for the whole round. :)

+1 

-More scps

-More people playing in the match

How would the role work? Would they be dragged from spectator like NTF etc and just be there and then when the player is killed the scp goes away? How would this mechanic work? 

Posted  Edited by Oqwert

I was thinking of dragging players from spectators when the cowbell is used,  and assigning them as targets those who heard the sound. 513-1 could work in a similar way to slender in stop it slender, being invisible and choosing when to appear in front of somebody who would be damaged the more they look at the apparition.

When the victim dies 513 could appear automatically in someone else's inventory so it could be used against an enemy who would become the new target. If they kept the cowbell in their inventory for too long without throwing it away, they'd be the ones who would hear the sound and become the new target.

Edited by Oqwert