chanceplanet

mute appeal

Posted  Edited by chanceplanet - Edit Reason: spelled admin name wrong

in game name: chanceplanet

steam ID:STEAM_0:0:224256727

muted by:@BlakeS

muted for:(for being immature  and making racist jokes)

was muted for being immature  and making racist jokes. I want it to be clear that I was making fun of my race and color(however I'm sorry if I offended anyone) and everyone on the server acts immature (even the admins). I like to NOTE that since  I been muted I've been annoying  the hell out of the admin(s) by using admin chat and be pissing off wiggles/members by killing them with traps. now for the guest/members, iv can't call out t so I have to go and kill them myself,then people kill me .then people kill them for killing me (rdm chains start happening and karma bans). now when I'm a T, I cant use some weapons so I go on and kill most innos and det before they get the chance to.

I like to say that I made my brother (spacerealm2002) delete his other account he's been use (txus191548) I don't know why he made it.

^

I game share with him 

Edited by chanceplanet
spelled admin name wrong

Actually I forget technically I did I just changed the reasoning because Wiggles just did it and forgot to put a reason. I'll give you one last chance don't blow it. You have a lot of mutes/gags and next time you mess around it will stay. Thank you for the appeal.

rip.png