JK_Ghosty

17 dead in florida school shooting

Idk why humans call themselves sentient beings.

Pride.jpg.122376d124b74226ab38e7d35c71c416.jpg

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

A lot of school shootings have been happening in these past few months. Most were minor but this one has been the biggest school shooting we had recently. Something tells me more will be on the way.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Heart breaking every time.

I felt a lot safer while abroad, and I personally think gun control works well.  There were certainly alternatives and hiccups here and there ie. knives and attacks, but nothing as much as here (in the US).

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Worgee

USA: "It's because the kids doesn't have guns to defend themselves either. Let's get all schoolkids a gun"

educated citizens: "remove guns and make strict laws so you Can't get a gun That easily."

Rednecks etc. "We have the right to bare arms, and we want to keep it That Way."

(I just don't get it, sorry.)

if anyone knew Someone there then I'm Sorry for your loss

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

2 hours ago, Worgee said:

USA: "It's because the kids doesn't have guns to defend themselves either. Let's get all schoolkids a gun"

educated citizens: "remove guns and make strict laws so you Can't get a gun That easily."

Rednecks etc. "We have the right to bare arms, and we want to keep it That Way."

(I just don't get it, sorry.)

if anyone knew Someone there then I'm Sorry for your loss

Most guns used in school shootings are illegal. 

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

And most knives in stabbings are illegal

And all robberies are illegal

And all shootings are illegal

But the question is how can it be stopped?

So many die in the US each year from gunshots. This would be lowered if not that many guns were around

Nerd

Achievements

I'd have to give my respect to the Football Coach and Security Guard, Aaron Fies. he actually saved some student's life by standing in the line of fire and taking shots for them. I praise this man for his sacrifice that saved others.

:rip:

jinnd1.png

33 minutes ago, Worgee said:

And most knives in stabbings are illegal

And all robberies are illegal

And all shootings are illegal

But the question is how can it be stopped?

So many die in the US each year from gunshots. This would be lowered if not that many guns were around

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Ban trucks is basically what you're saying 

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

7 hours ago, -_Fx_- said:

But guns aren't part of the problem amirite. 

How many more children have to die before we get stricter gun laws.

1 hour ago, Worgee said:

This would be lowered if not that many guns were around

Stricter gun laws will achieve nothing, if someone wants to shoot someone else, they will go the distance, legally or illegally, if anything guns should be easier for the law abiding citizens to obtain, the more people that own guns the better, it will overall lower crime rates.

Gun free zones should be rid of, if someone wants to shoot up a bunch of people, a gun free zone, like a school, is perfect target, if the adults in schools were allowed to carry guns I believe we would see a lot less fatalities in these type of shootings, and to all of you anti gun I know what your rebuddle will be, "But Lone, what if the people who are the teachers janitors and cooks want to shoot up the kids?" Well to that I reply with make it more difficult to become a member of these establishments, you are working with and around children and teens, you should know how to act around them and treat them with respect. Which is why I would propose that in order to work in these fields it would require that your background be 100% clean, even your minor years.

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

most often the guys shooting up people does it due to the easy access to guns/weapons. If you look at scandinavia (where gunlaws are strict) then there really aren't that many (if any) shootings a year. As a fact then most people that dies from gunshots in the US are not from school shootings etc. but bad/incorrect handling of guns. Most of the people/kids doing the school shootings are abiding the law untill they start shooting so it totally makes sense what you're saying :thinking:

Nerd

Achievements

The guy was known to be mentally ill yet he was still able to buy a gun if you don't see the problem there then you can gfy.  I'm not saying get rid of guns I'm saying make them harder to get. Its fucking common sense. 

38 minutes ago, -_Fx_- said:

The guy was known to be mentally ill yet he was still able to buy a gun if you don't see the problem there then you can gfy.  I'm not saying get rid of guns I'm saying make them harder to get. Its fucking common sense. 

Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person “has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution.” -Via the NCSL. 

Under this the man who distributed the gun to him should either be put under arrest or lose his license to sell guns.

And "make them harder to get" just of curiosity did you even read the first line of my previous comment, and in case you didn't here you go.

3 hours ago, Lone Sniper Skeleton said:

Stricter gun laws will achieve nothing, if someone wants to shoot someone else, they will go the distance, legally or illegally, if anything guns should be easier for the law abiding citizens to obtain, the more people that own guns the better, it will overall lower crime rates.

And trust me by no means am I trying to defend the shooter, but the problem that started all of this is the salesman not properly doing a background check.

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png