JK_Ghosty

17 dead in florida school shooting

2 minutes ago, -_Fx_- said:

And again THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS WHOSE POLITICAL VIEWS DON'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS can't you get that through your thick skull

Yeah, and people who follow the Sunni branch of Islam aren't terrorists. (As said previously, Sunnis are against anyone who doesn't follow their religion, and kill them.) Yep, ISIS's religion doesn't matter because they're psychopaths and their religion that tells them to kill anyone who doesn't follow their religion must die isn't the problem. PERFECT LOGIC

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

3 minutes ago, JK_Ghosty said:

I'm not blaming the gun I'm blaming gun laws. You shouldn't be able to walk into a gunshop and walk out with an ar-15 the same day, That's not right

I mean honestly something that could fix this problem is: Make guns cheap as hell and bullets expensive as fuck, preventing people from buying as many mags of ammo as they are able to. (A mag of an ar15 can cost like $20 for 30 bullets)

1 minute ago, TheSadBandit said:

Yeah, and people who follow the Sunni branch of Islam aren't terrorists. (As said previously, Sunnis are against anyone who doesn't follow their religion, and kill them.) Yep, ISIS's religion doesn't matter because they're psychopaths and their religion that tells them to kill anyone who doesn't follow their religion must die isn't the problem. PERFECT LOGIC

I was talking about the shooters and their political views numbnuts

Just now, -_Fx_- said:

I was talking about the shooters and their political views numbnuts

Same basis as religion, if political views don't matter, I don't see why religious views have to matter either.

1 minute ago, TheSadBandit said:

I mean honestly something that could fix this problem is: Make guns cheap as hell and bullets expensive as fuck, preventing people from buying as many mags of ammo as they are able to. (A mag of an ar15 can cost like $20 for 30 bullets)

Idk why I'm even arguing with you this is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Just now, -_Fx_- said:

Idk why I'm even arguing with you this is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Not if you think about it properly, guns are just a hunk of metal without the bullets. A gun without bullets is less lethal than a knife. If you change the price of an AR-15 mag from $20/ea to $200/ea it'll reduce the amount of people that buy full mags, thus reducing the amount of ammo and casualties.