VetusMagnus

Randomly Banned

Name: VetusMagnus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80555707

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: "consistent"

Why you should be unbanned: I was recording my entire gameplay and do not believe I killed any players or rdmed consistently. I would like to be shown the screenshots of me "consistent rdming"

Don't let yourself ever get down, if plan A fails, remember, there is 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Well other than calling out your T buddy during a T round 2 hours previously. (Although we shouldn't go back and slay people and such for things previous rounds, I find it unfair for someone to break a rule while there are no admins on and not get banned). Your ban was also only a day, because I felt as if a week ban for ghosting and telling everyone on the server that your teammate was a traitor during his T round was a bit much. Anyways, thanks for appealing, I'm personally not unbanning you because of the consistent rdm I banned you for, even though you did much worse and your response to it wasn't the best. "I am allowed under the certain circumstances that were presented" -VetusMagnus2k18

My bans are also not seen as punishments for me, as I look for the lowest offense and ban someone with that, unless they were to mass rdm or such.

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 11.09.41 AM.png

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

24 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

@TheSadBandit actually for any bannable offense, we can go back past 2 rounds. So this honestly should be updated to ghosting instead, as it is the larger ban and more accurate. 

As you say

Simply KOS'ing your T buds isn't allowed and is ghosting. So, you should have had a week ban for this but if the admin that has banned you feels like the punishment is fair I will let them decide. But if you were to do this again, I will make sure it's a week.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

On 2/15/2018 at 7:58 PM, MilkMan said:

Simply KOS'ing your T buds isn't allowed and is ghosting. So, you should have had a week ban for this but if the admin that has banned you feels like the punishment is fair I will let them decide. But if you were to do this again, I will make sure it's a week.

Can you lock this :locked: @MilkMan